Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how her kids feel with her having a new man

Last weekend she had two robins up and one of the girls said the second robin that it was daddy and his girlfriend in heaven. Makes sense why she thought that now because mammy has a boyfriend now so daddy must get a girlfriend in heaven also.

I would imagine she has introduced the kids before announcing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Why, is fairness the girl is allowed to move on, she was so young when he passed away she was never going to stay single forever she deserves to be happy.. Not a fan of hers at all but this is certainly not a thing for her to be slated for
Don’t think anyone said she’s not allowed to move on but that doesn’t mean it won’t be difficult for D’s family seeing another man involved with their son’s children. If they go on to marry, chances are he’ll move into the home that Daniel built. It’s a cruel reminder of the life that Daniel would’ve/should’ve been living. They’re only human and of course they’re going to be sad, doesn’t mean they begrudge her new relationship.

Reactions: 23
Rachel created the narrative of the grieving young widow, no one else.
The narrative of the grieving young widow? Surely she was the definition of a grieving young widow.
Does a new partner after (I actually have no idea how many years) mean that she didn't grieve for years?

Reactions: 16
Don’t think anyone said she’s not allowed to move on but that doesn’t mean it won’t be difficult for D’s family seeing another man involved with their son’s children. If they go on to marry, chances are he’ll move into the home that Daniel built. It’s a cruel reminder of the life that Daniel would’ve/should’ve been living. They’re only human and of course they’re going to be sad, doesn’t mean they begrudge her new relationship.
Yea but she probably won't remarry,it probably will be hard for them absolutely but unfortunately they have to get used it,again must say I am not a Rachel fan I think she's a tit but I do actually wish her well and hope he's a decent fella and makes her happy,as much as I think she's monetised Daniels death and found fame from it there's still no doubt he was the love of her life and I can't imagine that loss I have a friend who lost the love of her life last year and she is honestly a different person now,there's a constant sadness in her eyes I don't think she will ever get passed his death and it's honestly devastating to see someone so happy and confident just crumble with heartbreak

Reactions: 23
She is entitled to move on but why even announce it like that? New chapter seems insensitive. She didn’t get divorced, her husband and father of her 3 children died very young. It won’t be long now until he is moved in & a content baby arrives. Of course the whole lot will be shared. God forbid she’d keep anything private

Reactions: 21
Don’t agree with the photo and caption I don’t even think she needed to put it on her feed at all she could have just said Iv met someone and that’s it the whole way she went about it was very very insensitive.

Reactions: 26
Yea but she probably won't remarry,it probably will be hard for them absolutely but unfortunately they have to get used it,again must say I am not a Rachel fan I think she's a tit but I do actually wish her well and hope he's a decent fella and makes her happy,as much as I think she's monetised Daniels death and found fame from it there's still no doubt he was the love of her life and I can't imagine that loss I have a friend who lost the love of her life last year and she is honestly a different person now,there's a constant sadness in her eyes I don't think she will ever get passed his death and it's honestly devastating to see someone so happy and confident just crumble with heartbreak
I do think she’s too young to spend the rest of her life on her own and I’m sure Daniel’s family know that too and won’t make it hard for her but that doesn’t mean it won’t sting. Any of us would be lying if we said we’d feel nothing but happiness if we were in their position. There’s nothing wrong with being glad for Rachel and also feeling sad that their son didn’t get the future he had planned 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She 100% deserves to meet someone else, she’s still so young.. but absolutely no need to do a post like that announcing it especially considering the circumstances sorry🤷🏻‍♀️I hope she’s happy but there’s some things you should just keep private.

Reactions: 20
Don’t agree with the photo and caption I don’t even think she needed to put it on her feed at all she could have just said Iv met someone and that’s it the whole way she went about it was very very insensitive.
The photo is strange considering that's what she posted when Daniel died.. A photo of their hands..

• Wow
Reactions: 61
She 100% deserves to meet someone else, she’s still so young.. but absolutely no need to do a post like that announcing it especially considering the circumstances sorry🤷🏻‍♀️I hope she’s happy but there’s some things you should just keep private.
To be fair if she didn't address it and was spotted etc there would be certain people going mad that she never announced it. Can't please everyone.

P.s dying to know what he looks like. Off I go to snoop her bikini pics and check what fella likes it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The photo is strange considering that's what she posted when Daniel died.. A photo of their hands..
I literally thought it was a birthday post for Daniel or something. Why black and white? So insensitive to the girls. Probably waitied for Leah to be on summer holidays before announcing as they’d say it in school as Rachel thinks she’s the local celeb

Reactions: 15
Only announced it because it was going to come out .

Reactions: 6