Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% deserves to meet someone else, she’s still so young.. but absolutely no need to do a post like that announcing it especially considering the circumstances sorry🤷🏻‍♀️I hope she’s happy but there’s some things you should just keep private.
She can't keep her tits and flaps private nevermind a new jockey 🤣🤣 look at the engagement she's getting from it, over 40k likes already, job done in Rachel's eyes 💲✔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’ll be a couples q&a before the end of July & a big spiel about how she will never forget Daniel & he will honour him etc. I can read Rachel like a book. She’s just another chav whoring her life out online so anything is content

Reactions: 23
How bad is it that she's had all these childless holidays recently with different groups of friends and pr trips, especially if she was introducing her kids to a new man. When she wasn't on these trips it was commented on here all the nights out she had including hen parties - I wonder will the new man feature at Johns wedding and is that the reason for the rush morbid hand drop pic now? On her families form she will have the content baby by Xmas next year and barely a job between them!

Reactions: 20
She really changed in the last year or so. She wore her rings & nearly every night, she would come on for the chats, at midnight & she never went out at night time at all. Then all of a sudden the rings & tacky necklace are gone missing 😂, she is out with the girls every weekend & away on “girly” holidays, with no Aimee or Momma Bear or cups of tea with Momma Bear in her house.

I just hope that’s a end to those crocodile tears & the SELL, SELL crap she would do, after her Q&A’s about Daniel.

Reactions: 12
It doesn’t mean that Daniel’s family can’t be sad about it tho
My cousins partner moved on, and we all cheered on from afar, more so his mother than anyone else - I wouldn't be sure either way the family goes, it's complicated for all

Reactions: 5
My cousins partner moved on, and we all cheered on from afar, more so his mother than anyone else - I wouldn't be sure either way the family goes, it's complicated for all
I’d say Daniel’s parents will be raging this new man will be more than likely moving in/staying in that massive house Daniel built and the local community and go fund me finishing it off.

Reactions: 9
I’d say a lot of people are. Just strange how she came on for years saying she will never get with another man Bla Bla Bla. Like no1 cares. It’s the fact she said it on several occasions!
My first boyfriend I was with for 7 years passed away suddenly and I never thought I'd met anyone like him.stayed single for years in heartache. I'm with the love of my life now waiting to get married. Thoughts and feeling change. I'm sure she's certain about him to be announcing him to us and the kids. I wish her the best. She's still a pain the the hole but other than that good luck to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m no Rachel fan but if it was any of our husbands died , i bet we would all say we would never move on . 4 years later is a long time for her to now find someone and I bet she took her time introducing him to the kids . I know of people after a few weeks of a partner dying moving on .

Reactions: 20
Shel never marry him she'd lose money for that! maybe an engagement for engagement but I doubt any further

Reactions: 4
I’d say a lot of people are. Just strange how she came on for years saying she will never get with another man Bla Bla Bla. Like no1 cares. It’s the fact she said it on several occasions!
She has me blocked so only see whats on instanavigation but is it only a few weeks since she had up about it being her wedding anniversary? Everything has been poor me. The only widow in Ireland for the last few years. Every occasion she could possibly use to remind people that daniel died she did. Birthdays Christmas holidays communions she did it all. Shes gonna use this aswell. There'll be articles in goss or evoke about how shes finally ready to move on and sure it was probably in that letter daniel wrote that she was to meet someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Must be awful for Daniel’s family. In a way her life has really taken off since he passed. Not sure how I feel about it.
It's definitely not going to be easy for them, no matter how good relationship they have with her.

But the reality is, she's still very young so it was inevitable she would meet someone.

Let's just hope she has enuf respect not to move him into the family home at some point in the future.

Reactions: 8