Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no she started secondary in September and don’t remember an ot 13th birthday yet
Omg I thought she was only that but wondered, when I saw the skin tight see through dress and the girl looks really uncomfortable imo -but the hungry mother is dying for her to get noticed.

Reactions: 8
Omg I thought she was only that but wondered, when I saw the skin tight see through dress and the girl looks really uncomfortable imo -but the hungry mother is dying for her to get noticed.
I can only imagine the scene - lining them up, lots of pics & shouting to smile. It’s clear that Leah didn’t want to be in those pics & her absence from Rachel’s page recently as well probably ties in with her not wanting to be on it. Must be another dentist post incoming.

Reactions: 9
I can only imagine the scene - lining them up, lots of pics & shouting to smile. It’s clear that Leah didn’t want to be in those pics & her absence from Rachel’s page recently as well probably ties in with her not wanting to be on it. Must be another dentist post incoming.
I can imagine she gets bullied over Rachel. Like the lads probably slag her oh I saw your mother across the island in the kitchen with the big slit in her dress putting on her shoes. The one piece underwear yoke she wore when putting her trousers on. Oh the list is endless. I’m mortified even writing it

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I can imagine she gets bullied over Rachel. Like the lads probably slag her oh I saw your mother across the island in the kitchen with the big slit in her dress putting on her shoes. The one piece underwear yoke she wore when putting her trousers on. Oh the list is endless. I’m mortified even writing it
I totally agree. Now I have a son who is 14 and I know his friends slag each other off about their Mam's. Thank god I never had any pics on social media of him in ANY shape make or form EVER. His friends were over her last week and they were talking about how one of their group (a girl) had gone through all of their parents Fakebook pages and pulled out ALL pictures of them as babies and kids and was sharing them across Snapchat.

When will people fully realise the digital foot print we leave in our children's lives when we share them online. Teenage years are so fragile, they dont need added tit in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wearing her bra for the “coachella” look, the bikinis that look like they’ve to be surgically removed at the end of the day??? She has no shame. And she’d only be loving that, “stifflers mom “ vibes off her. Thinking the lads are only mad about her
---
I totally agree. Now I have a son who is 14 and I know his friends slag each other off about their Mam's. Thank god I never had any pics on social media of him in ANY shape make or form EVER. His friends were over her last week and they were talking about how one of their group (a girl) had gone through all of their parents Fakebook pages and pulled out ALL pictures of them as babies and kids and was sharing them across Snapchat.
That young one has too much time on her hands god bless her!
When will people fully realise the digital foot print we leave in our children's lives when we share them online. Teenage years are so fragile, they dont need added tit in their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Same. I have a 14year old son and i get friend requests on all my socials from his mates. i delete them all. But that is exactly what they are looking for old baby photos. They have already taken pictures on their phones of the photos that we have on our walls at home of first communion ect.

Reactions: 3
Same. I have a 14year old son and i get friend requests on all my socials from his mates. i delete them all. But that is exactly what they are looking for old baby photos. They have already taken pictures on their phones of the photos that we have on our walls at home of first communion ect.
I know - its anything to get a slag among the group. Rachel needs to have a hard look at herself - social media can be a weapon for teenagers to use freely and the person at the centre of it has absolutely no control over it.

Reactions: 5
But then again, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. The videos on TikTok Leah use to have were crazy for a 12 year old!! She obviously thinks she’s amazing and pushing the boobs together. It was mentioned here and a few hours later her page was private

Reactions: 9
Her post-game story is so “pick me”
I am switching off my phone I can’t take the slagging but just hoping that she will get lots of messages. We see right through you Rachel give it up already
And busy working all day? Doing what?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What in the name of god was that at the grave? Has she no shame & sorry that little kid talking about Daniel is so stupid. They never met, no relationship exists. She’s being told what to say

Reactions: 12
What in the name of god was that at the grave? Has she no shame & sorry that little kid talking about Daniel is so stupid. They never met, no relationship exists. She’s being told what to say
Yes, telling her to say he is in a box. No 3 or 4 year old would come out with something like that. Rachel is that sick and twisted, she will do anything to keep pity me crap

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18