Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I look forward to the photos of the vag on full display 🤢, she's bad enough when the kids are there imagine the carry on now with no kids , the new boobs be out in full as well as the vag

Reactions: 8
She looks like someone off of the Rose of Tralee IMHO 🤣 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Airport photos and the legs and midriff out already , 100% going to be practically naked in this hol
---
Who did she bring with her ? I was surprised not to see Amy
she won't have Amy beside her anymore cause she looks better than her 🤣

Reactions: 12
She’s getting her holiday spending money at the money. Been ads nonstop on the last week just as she was off

Reactions: 6
Airport photos and the legs and midriff out already , 100% going to be practically naked in this hol
---

Aimee better looking? Nah don't think so and from looking at her photos on her story ya would nearly think she's a robot and the size of the forehead on her.

The whole family look as rough as feck and settled knacker vibes of them and all comes from the mother who probably didn't work and monkey see monkey do

Reactions: 9
I didn't say she was better looking than her I said she looked better, if you follow the thread you'll see it's been spoken about a few times !

Reactions: 4

Maybe I'm stupid but from that sentence, your implying Aimee looks better than Rachel to which I said she didn't.

No needs to get worked up about it.

Reactions: 2