Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be very hard for his family & friends to see strangers take ownership of Daniel & his death. It’s so weird to see people comment like they knew him & miss him. Nobody knows what he would think of the show she makes of herself & the kids now. The people who edit him into images for a shoutout are worse, if I saw someone doing that of a dead relative of mine I would genuinely hit the roof.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It must be very hard for his family & friends to see strangers take ownership of Daniel & his death. It’s so weird to see people comment like they knew him & miss him. Nobody knows what he would think of the show she makes of herself & the kids now. The people who edit him into images for a shoutout are worse, if I saw someone doing that of a dead relative of mine I would genuinely hit the roof.
Agree 💯 making a career from the loss of your husband is shocking. The poor man went through so much and his wife let it all play out on her social media. Allow the man to rest in peace now.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Agree 💯 making a career from the loss of your husband is shocking. The poor man went through so much and his wife let it all play out on her social media. Allow the man to rest in peace now.
It’s awful. I often wonder in time will people look back & think what the duck was I doing. I always think of his family & friends who loved him. What must they think deep down of it all.

Reactions: 8
The kids didn't even get to grieve properly with a phone stuck in their faces from the moment he passed, remember the hands photo straight after he passed? To the grave, birthdays, Christmas, the world and it's mother knowing about the teddy's with his voice recordings and how she withheld them for over a year...as far as I remember, she recorded giving them too...
She's pure disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Her whole family have used Daniel for content and exposure and for freebies , especially her mam,

Reactions: 9
They all copied the same thing “4 years away from home”.. they can’t even come up with something themselves

Reactions: 6
Her whole family have used Daniel for content and exposure and for freebies , especially her mam,
Yes, that’s very true, they all have benefited from his death, in one way or another, being brought to free pr stays in hotels, or getting there hair done in Pelo aswell or going up to Dublin for awards or new products being launched with a free lunch/dinner at the event.

I will never forget her on a story rubbing the chain & crying, telling how hard it is & then said goodnight & taught whoever was recording her had stopped, she turned sideways & started smirking & laughing

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yes, that’s very true, they all have benefited from his death, in one way or another, being brought to free pr stays in hotels, or getting there hair done in Pelo aswell or going up to Dublin for awards or new products being launched with a free lunch/dinner at the event.

I will never forget her on a story rubbing the chain & crying, telling how hard it is & then said goodnight & taught whoever was recording her had stopped, she turned sideways & started smirking & laughing
oh wow and she still posted that? She really is thick, isn’t she?

Reactions: 2
The fact that Rachels crew all posted something even if it was the same just proves that they know they have and will continue to benefit in some way from Daniels passing so in their eyes they had to acknowledge it.

Reactions: 6