Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last brekkie with the girls, looks like she's om her own, no one sitting at the table with her. I'd say she hated most of that trip. A fish out of water. A realisation that only her family big er up and trip over for her.

Reactions: 14
I can't believe she's not here for her kids on fathers day. She should have paid for a flight home last night. Incredibly hard day for the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Given Daniel first took ill and was diagnosed on holiday abroad, it surprises me that she can go on holidays and trips away without huge anxiety and fear.

My aunt died on holiday and it left me very anxious and nervous on holidays for a good few years after. Doesn't seem to fizz on her at all

Reactions: 9
Seeing those pictures of Daniel would make you feel so sorry for them all. He was so young & seemed like a great partner, father etc. It’s such a shame when a young person passes away. Life can be so cruel. He can’t have imagined what she would turn out like & what she would expose those girls to. She really turned into a monster

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder did she wear her fake boob, fanny flashing swimsuit to visit the grave.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Was there a need to show the grave. She is some attention grabbing yoke.

Reactions: 17
So sad. She has completely lost the run of things. I followed her from the very early days and always assumed she would wind down the insta page and live more of a private life with her girls with maybe do bits of charity work or the likes after poor Daniel passed. Never expected her be partying in Ibiza with the likes of Erin McG and missing most of Father’s Day. She needs to take the girls off insta completely if this is the way she wants to continue.

Reactions: 11
Exploiting the grieving kids up the grave again. Let them grieve in private! No one needs to see that

Reactions: 10
So I am a bit clueless. All these so called influencers went on a trip and are trying to get their followers to buy the products with their discount code. What I am genuinely wondering is if any of them will get dropped by the brand if their discount code is the least used?
surely it’s not just a free promotion trip, there has to be some type of competition between these and popularity context that the brand banks on?

Reactions: 5
I'll have to say this filming and sharing at the grave is grotesque. Leah conspicuous by her absence too in the pics.

Reactions: 17