Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has me blocked so only see whats on instanavigation but is it only a few weeks since she had up about it being her wedding anniversary? Everything has been poor me. The only widow in Ireland for the last few years. Every occasion she could possibly use to remind people that daniel died she did. Birthdays Christmas holidays communions she did it all. Shes gonna use this aswell. There'll be articles in goss or evoke about how shes finally ready to move on and sure it was probably in that letter daniel wrote that she was to meet someone.
Yep 12 days ago with a broken heart emoji ... weird af if she's in a new relationship

Screenshot_20240630_203225_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
Aslong as the girls are looked after, put first etc. Leah is at a difficult age. Unfortunately life moves on.

Reactions: 17
We won't get to see the new man until John and Chelsea's wedding.
She needed to soft launch him to us as he'll be her plus one and pictures will get out from the wedding 😋

Reactions: 12
That's no relationship, especially if she has any respect for her kids . 100% as said above that's going on since the new bedroom. Good for her the big pain in the hole. Her whole personality has changed , all these reels thinking she's the next big comedian gives me the gawk🤢🤢. I think it's strange the black and white holding hands pic announcement when that's how she announced the death of the husband. Maybe it's her brother's hand she's holding 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We won't get to see the new man until John and Chelsea's wedding.
She needed to soft launch him to us as he'll be her plus one and pictures will get out from the wedding 😋
When's the wedding? How long do we have to wait?🤣 I reckon someone local, couldn't imagine her on the dating apps 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she starts these shite voice over tik too yokes with the new man, we will all die from cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So that tiktok account that was going to out her for something...whats the bet it was the new fella. Rachel knew she was getting outed so decided to tell everyone herself instead 🤔

Reactions: 14
Why wasnt he on the holiday that she went on with all her couple friends? Surely they were together at that stage..she wouldnt have needed someone to mind her every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To me, 4 years is nothing after loving someone for so long and having their girls together. I’d hate if my partner moved on so quickly and brought a new parent to their lives.

Reactions: 17
Last weekend she had two robins up and one of the girls said the second robin that it was daddy and his girlfriend in heaven. Makes sense why she thought that now because mammy has a boyfriend now so daddy must get a girlfriend in heaven also.

I would imagine she has introduced the kids before announcing it.
Noticed that as well and came to post here but I was afraid I’d get my head bitten off 😂 was like ah here we go new man launch incoming. This thread has been onto her for months though fair play
---
The photo is strange considering that's what she posted when Daniel died.. A photo of their hands..
That’s what I thought it was as well at first glance!

Reactions: 6
To me, 4 years is nothing after loving someone for so long and having their girls together. I’d hate if my partner moved on so quickly and brought a new parent to their lives.
Unfortunately nothing you can do about it when you’re dead what goes on after.. not getting at you by the way just that’s life wether we like it or not.. you’d like the world to stop but it doesn’t

Reactions: 13
Weird that she has a black heart. She'll probably come on 'for the chats' soon, yiz are gas wih all de questions....true what someone said her personality completely changed and her whole look has gone v sexy. I hope the girls will be ok. It's very tricky navigating this dynamic at any age never mind at the tricky teen/tween age

Reactions: 10