Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her brother not a good few years younger than her? So this new lad would be a lot younger than her too?
I thought the same. It's a lot to take on a widow and three kids. I hope he is mature enough and doesn't cause anymore upset in the three innocent children's lives.

Reactions: 8
It's going on way before lost rings she took rings off pretend lost them.she have tell kids introduce him.That reason she moved bedrooms easier for him sneek out

Reactions: 11
Hes around ages, that's why the maaaa is never on the house at night or weekends anymore.

Reactions: 16
It’s why she’s flat out going to johns football games I’d say , ah maybe he’s a lovely lad taking on her kids , can’t be easy

Reactions: 15
Rachel’s area and Portarlingon are so small. Lots of people will defo judge. Which isn’t fair but I’m just saying. I’m sure he’s also getting a slagging with the carry on of her plus him definitely knowing Daniel and her family well growing up

Reactions: 3
It’s very hard to see a normal lad sticking her nonsense and recording her every detail . You could tell she was miserable on that work trip to where Ibiza maybe . I felt sorry for thinking it was because she missed her girls. Obviously her new man . She doesn’t care about the girls , leaving them is no big deal to her

Reactions: 6
It’s why she’s flat out going to johns football games I’d say , ah maybe he’s a lovely lad taking on her kids , can’t be easy
He doesn't play with John. Adrien is roughly 40. John is only 26. They aren't even best pals like others have said.. they are friendly with eachother

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s very hard to see a normal lad sticking her nonsense and recording her every detail . You could tell she was miserable on that work trip to where Ibiza maybe . I felt sorry for thinking it was because she missed her girls. Obviously her new man . She doesn’t care about the girls , leaving them is no big deal to her
Sure she wouldn’t even come back and spend Father’s Day with them but yet obviously a family member sent her a video to put up of the girls putting balloons on the grave . She’s so selfish

Reactions: 8
He doesn't play with John. Adrien is roughly 40. John is only 26. They aren't even best pals like others have said.. they are friendly with eachother
Makes more sense that He’s older . It’s not recent I’m sure , they have been together a while , you wouldn’t announce it unless you were sure it was going somewhere

Reactions: 7
I think it’s funny how there is an inflow of messages saying she is too young to spend her life alone … sure for duck sake this could last 3 months and she’ll be alone again 🤷🏽‍♀️like ya could see it coming anyways she was dead set she could never be with anyone else , then a few months ago she comes on saying you’d never know… that people say this and that but at the end of the how it’s how YOU FEEL and some people could move on and that is perfectly fine but she just looks like a bit of a contradicting fool now after all the snotting and sniffling in my opinion …
Maybe she didn’t see herself with anyone it just happened. I didn’t see my partner dying suddenly at 32 either but it happened and i still say to myself I can’t see myself dating again but if it happens it happens this could of been the case with Rachel I think it’s lovely. The loneliness is something else I miss the company of a man if that makes sense and I’m sure after 4 years she felt the same. I don’t think it’s right to be saying she’s contradicting herself maybe she didn’t expect to meet someone it happens when you least expect it

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If the new fella is nearly 40 i wonder why he never settled down with wife and children? Maybe he doesnt want kids, in which case rachel is prob not thr best choice with 3 girls

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If the new fella is nearly 40 i wonder why he never settled down with wife and children? Maybe he doesnt want kids, in which case rachel is prob not thr best choice with 3 girls
Or he never met anyone he wanted to settle down with?hate that judgement of why aren't they settled down with a wife and kids, literally any number of reasons but it's always said with a negative or judgemental tone

• Heart
Reactions: 53