Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wasnt he on the holiday that she went on with all her couple friends? Surely they were together at that stage..she wouldnt have needed someone to mind her every night.
of course he was there, just not shown. He took all the photos

Reactions: 8
What's this now
It was mentioned on page 39 of this thread. There was someone on tiktok saying they would expose influencers and rachel was one of them that they were going to expose. Then her page got shut down and they said they wanted the truth out there. I wonder if rachel tit herself and said she would just out herself

Reactions: 6
4 years is (in my opinion) a very respectable amount of time after losing your partner to start a new relationship. It’ll probably be me some day (I have recurrent cancer) and I would want my husband to try and meet someone else.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
Is he a Dub and that’s what’s drawing out her thick Dub/offaly accent, listening/talking to him?

Reactions: 3
It was mentioned on page 39 of this thread. There was someone on tiktok saying they would expose influencers and rachel was one of them that they were going to expose. Then her page got shut down and they said they wanted the truth out there. I wonder if rachel tit herself and said she would just out herself
Thanks,just went back to check. That's a burp callout page. Shame they didn't continue and do a bloggers Unveiled

Reactions: 4
We won't get to see the new man until John and Chelsea's wedding.
She needed to soft launch him to us as he'll be her plus one and pictures will get out from the wedding 😋
Of course it will be at the wedding, as she as to be the centre of attention at every thing she goes too, so poor Chelsea the bride, days will be overshadowed by Rachel & her new boyfriend

Typical RayRay style !!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
To me, 4 years is nothing after loving someone for so long and having their girls together. I’d hate if my partner moved on so quickly and brought a new parent to their lives.
4 years since Daniel passed away, we don’t know yet when the relationship started, it could even be less time

Reactions: 6
Let's just hope she has enuf respect not to move him into the family home at some point in the future.
where do you expect him to live?

I’m sure the kids would rather a long-term partner move into the only home they’ve ever known, the one their daddy built rather than him take them out of there into a different home.

Reactions: 24
Is he a Dub and that’s what’s drawing out her thick Dub/offaly accent, listening/talking to him?
I think he's Galway , she was spending loads of time down there and remember she donated to a GFM for a young lad from Co Galway which wasn't spread all over social media by influencers, only way she would have seen it was through knowing someone from the area. I could be so far wrong but that's my two cents 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
4 years is (in my opinion) a very respectable amount of time after losing your partner to start a new relationship. It’ll probably be me some day (I have recurrent cancer) and I would want my husband to try and meet someone else.
Sorry to hear this 💔 and even sadder that you have had to think of this eventuality, you're a brave lady. All the love and well wishes to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 35