Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ACK leave her be, she is a dose but she deserves to move on and she also deserves to still miss and grieve her first husband and father of her children.
maybe she should just do it a little less publicly! But like what is with the radio silence now and staying offline since announcing it?

Reactions: 17
ACK leave her be, she is a dose but she deserves to move on and she also deserves to still miss and grieve her first husband and father of her children.
maybe she should just do it a little less publicly! But like what is with the radio silence now and staying offline since announcing it?
Drumming up more attention and engagement. She ll be on then for sympathy saying how nerrrrrvus she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is there RADIO SILENCE???

He has probably dumped her since the post 😂😂😂

He is going probably mad & disgusted she announced there personal business to a load of actual strangers on Instagram !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d say she’s raging that she had to announce it. I’d say she had no other choice as maybe she was seen with him.

Reactions: 8
Why is there RADIO SILENCE???

He has probably dumped her since the post 😂😂😂

He is going probably mad & disgusted she announced there personal business to a load of actual strangers on Instagram !!!
Il sure if he’s so much as glanced at her page he knew what he was signing up for

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So rachel respects her new fellas' privacy but not her own children. Jesus wept.
It’s obvious he doesn’t want to be in ‘public eye’ . Making stupid videos like she did with her freaky brother.
It was only the other day she was showing the middle girls underwear in her drawer.

Reactions: 17
My god she’s very nervous in her recent story! And gonna keep her new relationship private? Pitty she didn’t think of that when her poor husband was dying

Reactions: 27
She is nervous because she feels like it's the end of her insta life.
Announcement was only so she wouldn't of been outed. He has been there for a good while now whenever she stopped wearing the rings and the dog came.
She is entitled to move on, navigate her grief maybe a little more privately, owing thousands an explanation or to even explain the situation is a stretch.
I think she panicked it was the end of influencing career without the sympathy card to play hence the day off yesterday migraine first I've ever heard her say that. She can't really be on sobbing and then pop up an add as easily she'll have to work harder find a new tactic. She will have to put more effort into alined or a brand to sustain being an influencer.

Reactions: 16
How long will he stay private for? She clearly didn't want to talk about it there in that word salad video.
I get anyone wanting to keep their private life private however you can't pick and choose which parts.
Is she saying she and her children are the public part of her life in which case her children are basically content for her account?
She chose to air them at a time when they were losing and had just lost their daddy. They didn't get privacy but her new fella does? Why does he deserve it but her children didn't?

Reactions: 25
How long will he stay private for? She clearly didn't want to talk about it there in that word salad video.
I get anyone wanting to keep their private life private however you can't pick and choose which parts.
Is she saying she and her children are the public part of her life in which case her children are basically content for her account?
She chose to air them at a time when they were losing and had just lost their daddy. They didn't get privacy but her new fella does? Why does he deserve it but her children didn't?

The more you think about it the worse it makes rachel look as a mother. She pimped her kids and dying husband out no bother. The thing with irish people is they love to build someone up but also love to knock them back down as quick. I feel that she will eventually rub people up the wrong way if she continues to use daniel for clout and have a boyfriend on the side. She will have to be very careful not to offend people going forward as up until now she could do no wrong as the innocent widow. I think this is definitely a new chapter. And she knows her influencing career is at a crossroads now and only time will tell wether for the worse or better. If she wont be showing the fella i think people will get sick of her picking which parts of her life to show, considering she has shown everything up until now.

Reactions: 16
I kinda feel sorry for the new man cause everything is always gonna go back to her husband Daniel and I get it that he will still be very much talked about everyday of those little girls lives as he should but for her to still be playing the grieving widow on social media has gotta be hard on the new man?!

Reactions: 14
She'll keep him private until she needs him to do some cringey tiktok couples trend. When content calls, she'll pimp him out to get it

Reactions: 19
God forbid her children would get the respect the new man is & have some privacy. I hope she does keep him off her social media. It’s bad enough seeing her humping her brother

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19