Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls are probably enjoying a break from her narcissism.

She isn't suffering from mom guilt that's for sure

Reactions: 10
Borat on tour
---
Think she's had few drinks she looks abit all over the place

Reactions: 7
It was just a uplift now, NOT implants🤣🤣🤣

Yes just an uplift of course!!!!!!!

Does an uplift require scars just under the boob cos you could see them in some of the shots she posted with the last Ibiza trip in her borat swimsuit.

Reactions: 1
Don’t feel one bit sorry for her. Have two friends that were widowed young with small kids. They put their kids first!!

but and I say this with experience, judge a person by their siblings. My siblings are in the nicest possible way, bleeping awful. I was as a kid judged for being related, which hurt. I could not be more different. I am a hard working person with a wonderful family but my siblings are awful. I moved away and built my own happy life away from them. Unfortunately parents passing away has made me cross their paths for the moment much more than I’d like to. I’m dealing with it until I have to not deal with it. I am not the same as them and never will be but there will always be those few people who judge me because of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They really are ! She like an 18 year old dollying herself , that swim suit is awful, she does have a great figure I won't take that away from her but half tits and arse on show makes her look cheap
It looks like it’s on backwards! “I won’t be taking this off” why is she pretending to be coy we’ve all seen the flaps out in it already

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Must be so weird being away with a bunch of people who got their followers (with the exception of McGregor) for having some sort of talent or skill, she got big for her husband dying and pimping out her kids grief. There’s nothing authentic about her.

Reactions: 9