Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ballymun in the sun has started.
The bunch she's with, jesus talk about rough. But shur she is rough herself.
Prepare for tacky stories girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wasn't it great to see Daniel shining into the car and the way he was able to move through the stories. Oops sorry, some pathetic follower was meant to message rachel saying the sun shining in through the front of the car was Daniel and it was his plan for his 3 children to be minded by god knows who instead of their mum. 3 times in last 4 weeks she's gone away and left them. What a childhood they have!! False memories of their dad created for the gram but mammy couldn't wait to get rid of me either.
It’s grand she can get one of her weirdo wannabe graphic designer followers to do an awful job of photoshopping her into everything she’s missing

Reactions: 7
She should be concentrating on those kids not out and about living her best life. Its all me me me. Those kids are still so young they need a present mother. I'm not saying she shouldn't have a life but it's excessive how much she's been away from them. She reminds me of my own mother after my dad died its all about her and her grief , I struggle with it and I was a grown ass adult with my own kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is now part time mammy as she hasn't spent one full week with them.last month or so.

Reactions: 9
Stupid question but what exactly do they or are they supposed to be doing over there thats work related?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They may be all rough but she doesn't fit in with them. She looks like she is on the peripheral of everything the taxi, the boat etc the fake dodgey dancing. Lonely as f without her homies to which she is top of the pecking order.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder does she ever stop and think how different her life is due to Daniel dying and I don’t mean as a young widow with kids but living the life of an influencer and all that brings.

Reactions: 17
The one product I’d need lost at sea? Do these airheads have no concept of what’s going on in the world around them??? bleeping Christ!

Reactions: 13
Acting like the good little girl in bed at 10.30. when we all know she’s been out day drinking since 2.00.

Reactions: 8
Away again in Ibiza for the B perfect mega something. Gang of the “influencers” gone over

Reactions: 6
you know she's only delighted clinging into Erin McGregor thinking she's the most famous one there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That group are so rough!! I would never buy anything from that brand. Chav central.
Those kids, she is never at home!! Yeah I think is about 14, other two only 10 and 9 or something, still very young!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I judge anyone harshly when I see them mixing with a McGregor. That whole scum family are bankrolled by that rapist women beating scumbag. How anyone can mix with them I don’t know, especially anyone who has a daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 42