Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly and that prick now has the fight cancelled because he got the court date moved back because of the fight , absolute scum

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks totally lost and out of her comfort zone with that crowd. Has she done much for charity at all? I see Sinead curvy style sister raised 25K for children’s grief charity - wouldn’t you think this one would do something similar? Give something back in return for the freebie lifestyle she’s had the past few years. One child free trip away per year should be more than enough. She’s now on her 3rd. They are all just so out of touch in general with what’s going on in the world.

Reactions: 21
I judge anyone harshly when I see them mixing with a McGregor. That whole scum family are bankrolled by that rapist women beating scumbag. How anyone can mix with them I don’t know, especially anyone who has a daughter.
Amen 👏🏼 that goes for fans as well. I’d say the rough Ma is absolutely beside herself, with excitement the equivalent of our grannies’ if we’d met the pope himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's definitely out of her comfort zone. She looks on the verge of tears in some of those videos, I feel sorry for her a little bit. I wonder if her management team push her to go on these things? I know she's a dose but she really doesn't seem all that happy to be there.

Where did they get this lot from? Talk about a bunch of rough z-listers...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's definitely out of her comfort zone. She looks on the verge of tears in some of those videos, I feel sorry for her a little bit. I wonder if her management team push her to go on these things? I know she's a dose but she really doesn't seem all that happy to be there.

I feel sorry for her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 16

She doesn't look happy cause these other influencers won't bow down feel sorry and mind her.its not the Rachel show up front in middle with leg and fake boobs on show

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s the fake tit brigade on tour & they don’t give a f*ck about her sob story as they are all so self absorbed. What did she expect? She’s hugely out of place, too used to being able to yank on the heartstrings of Daniel’s friends and family, while her own family are hanging onto her coattails for the freebies.
Give it up Rach, put your minge away & go raise your girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I don’t feel a bit sorry for her. She’s dog rough herself so she fits in well with that scum crew

Reactions: 22
Could you imagine her & Erin McGregor sitting and having a full blown conversation. You’d actually need a translator.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I would imagine with the crowd thats there, there is some who would probably snub Rachel or mock her, sneer her just get that vibe. Definitely a fish out of water not in her comfort zone.

Reactions: 8

I wouldn’t feel sorry for. This is how she pedals her wares. The kids I feel sorry for

Reactions: 13
Seriously how can anyone feel sorry for her on a free holiday all inclusive in Ibiza with a beach front bedroom?? Are ye well! She didn’t have to go if she didn’t want to. This grabber would take anything she could. I’d only love a free trip, even if it was with strangers. Christ!

Reactions: 21
Don't feel sorry for her at all, remember Daniels 6 month anniversary height of covid drinking cans on an open top bus in Belfast only dying to get beside jac jossa

Reactions: 17
Have had a lurk on her page & can’t find any post referring to it. Although there’s so much shite I’m probably missing it 😂 was Rachel’s surgery done in collab with Avoca?

Reactions: 6
Yes it was said they offered her a small discount so she had to say collab , aloud of bull herself and aoibhe devlin both got freebies during covid lockdown and we couldn't even get to the shop

Reactions: 9