Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant get over this bathing suit. She must adore herself in it to keep wearing it.
I admire her bollocks for wearing it and posting the photos online.
I cant imagine my brother and father in law etc all seeing me with my tits and labia hanging out
Ah the posing with the legs wide open 😶🌫

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He can she not at least try to pronounce her words, fuued and viewes. Dreadful to listen too.
pits like listening to nails on a blackboard. I’m sorry now I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she was TWELVE when she moved to Offaly, her siblings don’t have her accent. She’s so fake , would she ever just feck off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't live too far from it but wouldn't ever set foot in it. The food is supposed to be amazing and the staff are great. But still, I wouldn't give him a cent of my hard earned cash.
Sorry to derail from Rachel. Shes just back form having some fewd, and is enjoying the veyous.
I know one of the chefs, I'd say the food is great, but same, I wouldn't set foot inside the place.

Reactions: 2
Away for Father’s Day. That must be tough on her girls away at the build up to it. But like the six month anniversay she couldn’t give a shite.
She couldn't give a fuk about those girls. Remember she was on the Belfast bus on his 6 month anniversary. She's a narcissist.
---
Pretty sure my obstetrician saw less of me delivering my baby. The jaw on her in that screenshot. It’s only swinging in them stories from yesterday
💯 on the bag ❄❄❄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine the slagging Leah gets in school about her mothers boobs and flaps that all her classmates can see

Reactions: 15
Why does she keep showing that weird "outfit" from the back? an 18 year old wouldn't wear it if she was chocolate she would eat herself also if you dont want to give people an inappropriate view change the angle, plus its too late we've seen it all 🤣

Reactions: 7
TBH, I really don't know who there target market is, every age group on Instagram is promoting Bperfect, why aren't the 40+ age group there?

Why aren't the instas of all shapes and sizes there? It seems to be women who are of a certain size and fakery there.

Why not keep it real and appeal to a larger market?

I'm not a prude by any means, but when promoting a brand that sells to a wides range of ages, keeping it classy is the way to go..

Even going by the comments, we are all focusing on what they are wearing and not on the actual product.
They actually had women of all shapes and sizes at this event.

Reactions: 3
I cant get over this bathing suit. She must adore herself in it to keep wearing it.
I admire her bollocks for wearing it and posting the photos online.
I cant imagine my brother and father in law etc all seeing me with my tits and labia hanging out
This photo is so far removed from what she originally set her page up for when Daniel was ill. Wasn’t it meant to be a self build type page? To show her finishing the house? He wouldn’t recognise her now. I know she’s only young but she also has young daughters who are going to see these photos in the future.

Reactions: 10
The state of her. Not to mind the neon hooker swimsuit doesn’t match the cover up & then the nude espadrilles 😳😳 she hasn’t a clue

• Haha
Reactions: 9
De big fadders day instagram post for daniel with de geeerllzzz.
Rachel You're in Ibiza on a freebie booze and ❄ party with a pack of ❄ Queens dressed like a hooker. If you'd any regard for your kids you'd be at home with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20