Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is a leg garter not meant to be higher up.. she is wearing it like a knee pad. The feathers in Rachel's hair. Reminds me of teen mom were Jenelle won't go to court coz she wants to go see keasha. "That'd why I got these feathers in my hair"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is a leg garter not meant to be higher up.. she is wearing it like a knee pad. The feathers in Rachel's hair. Reminds me of teen mom were Jenelle won't go to court coz she wants to go see keasha. "That'd why I got these feathers in my hair"
"Kesha is like my ah-dol" 😂😂 thanks for that hilarious blast from the past!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t get over how thin Aimee has gotten in a matter of weeks!! Same bendy legs as Rachel now

Reactions: 5
Aimee god love her turning into the Temu version of Rachel it’s actually embarrassing it’s so blatant. Rachel queen pick me girl has to be front and centre of everything it’s not her hens but she’ll make it all about herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surprised they went up that far, doubt she has many followers from up those parts. Thought she would rather go somewhere where they would be recognised quicker amd get all the attention.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone know it was her future sisters in laws hens, 🙈 how many times does she feel the need to point it out.

Reactions: 8
The ma has lost weight too.
The future sis on low looks much better than any of them.

Reactions: 2
Off course she was 2nd in line for that video no fear of her been last. Have to say the smiles on them looks false today.

Reactions: 4