Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange Chelsea’s mother is not there or her younger sister.
They mustn’t approve what she is marrying into 🙈

Reactions: 2
Why does she have to do the catwalk leg crossing over when she walks when everyone else is just walking as normal? She's a total wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really is finished with IG !!!
Her days I think are well & truly over on IG.
Jesus Christ, posting to tell her followers, she has hung wet clothes out on the line to dry

🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ, how many more photos are we going to see of this Hens ???
All the photos look the same at this stage

Yawnfest. We were practically on the hen we saw that much footage & photos 🥱

Was trying to figure out who Aimee reminded me of all weekend & I finally have it...Chelsea from Teen Mom!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Different hair and clothes in the car to the voodoo ad. Done up to the nines in the car support to be collecting leah.

Reactions: 5
Wasn't it great to see Daniel shining into the car and the way he was able to move through the stories. Oops sorry, some pathetic follower was meant to message rachel saying the sun shining in through the front of the car was Daniel and it was his plan for his 3 children to be minded by god knows who instead of their mum. 3 times in last 4 weeks she's gone away and left them. What a childhood they have!! False memories of their dad created for the gram but mammy couldn't wait to get rid of me either.

• Haha