Rachel Gorry #23 Off to Lapland, are yiz well jell? Professional widow pays so well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one would waste coke like that. She doesn't put her hand in her pocket easily so there's no way she wouldn't take every last bit of coke if she was to take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it not just the marble threading on the tile? She’s a complete melt but I doubt she’s a coke head
No it's definitely powder on the counter. And I'm not judging, I know lots of people who use it, and I wouldn't consider them 'coke heads'.
---
You wouldn't place it there, you'd smack your head off the sink. It's in lines because it's clearly in the shape of a square
Spoken like a pro 😅 (joking) Yeah it is a little too close to the sink but that is literally the only thing making me doubt it. It certainly looks like marching powder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
just a little inside scoop. Aimee is taking ozempic to lose the weight. 165 per four doses (one months worth)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Now on the beg for a treadmill!! 🙄 Gymondo not working for her?
And not long ago she was in a cast?!
Or is it a dig at the weight loss tablets?
If you can look them up and screenshot them surely you read up on them??? 🫠
Just realised didn’t Shannon recently get one??? So despite the family living in each other’s pockets she can’t ask her own sister about them???! Just shows it’s all about the engagement/content! Absolutely sicken you, their mindset

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Making “da dinnur” in a tight top, boobs pushed up, full make up and hair perfectly styled. What a flute

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.