Rachel Gorry #23 Off to Lapland, are yiz well jell? Professional widow pays so well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I just think is so wrong is kids in a pub day or night , I wouldn't do it to my children in watching adults drinking how boring and disrespectful to the kids . You can't possibly let your hair down when your children are there you still have the responsibility of keeping your two eyes on them. She'd be better off at home making reels with her friends 🤣🤣🤣
It's something that was done regularly when I was a child back in the Eighties, parents getting drunk while the kids run around mental while being fed crisps and fizzy drinks all day. I thought that behaviour stopped 20 years ago!

Reactions: 13
Had to get the lingerie in when she was showing off the trousers. Mortified for her. Far from the grieving widow these days

Reactions: 31
Anyone tell me why she had to stand there and film herself in underwear, well and truly over the necklace and tears phase.

Reactions: 25
Omg 😱 I’ve seen it all!! Has she any respect for herself? Or her kids? She most have an Only Fans

Reactions: 20
Omg was it really necessary to be in the sexy underwear to show off some trousers . How desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Great body but come on have some respect for yourself and your family, maybe it's who I follow but she's the only one I see stripping off like that!!!
I'm all for body confidence but you don't need to plaster yourself on the Internet.
Attention seeking at it's finest, I get the impression she's doing it for someone's benefit in particular

Reactions: 26
The lacy undies. She’s gone too far now. Her poor girls. Morto for them. Especially Leah.

• Sad
Ahahahah girls who wears that under a big Wolly jumper infairness if I’m wearing a big jumper like that I’m not even wearing a bra it’s the perks of winter clothes 😂😂😂😂🙌

• Haha
The want in her is off the charts. She’s really let the ‘insta fame’ go to her head.

Reactions: 15
Someone needs to take her phone off her, and quite a few other huns. Why do they think anyone wants to see their underwear.

Reactions: 10
Had to get the lingerie in when she was showing off the trousers. Mortified for her. Far from the grieving widow these days
What is she like... did she mean to post that to OF? Wear what you want,but don't post it to neatly 300k followers... sone could be mums and dad's of her daughters school friends, heck some could be her daughters school friends. Imagine the boys in the older girls year... having a field day I'd say

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.