Rachel Gorry #23 Off to Lapland, are yiz well jell? Professional widow pays so well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Media calling all this insta fame hungry idiots celebrities is what is wrong with the world today. Feeding their already super inflated egos.

Reactions: 17
Imagine she actually thinks she's a celeb though she actually shared it 🤣🤣🤣 I don't know who's worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This was a few weeks ago I remember her putting up the beach photo was it feb bank holiday or mid term break?

Reactions: 4
I'm blocked.
But can someone done mail the hotel with that bathroom pic?
It would explain how she's gotten so thin.

Reactions: 5
I missed that! What’s the problem with the hotel bathroom pic?

Reactions: 1
Ah lads, the bathroom pic was definitely just eyeshadow or powder, sure it was right at sink.

Even if it wasnt, contacting the hotel? People are using drugs in hotels every night up and down the country.

Reactions: 16
Oh my god…. How did I miss that. Bloody hell. Looks extremely suspicious ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah lads, the bathroom pic was definitely just eyeshadow or powder, sure it was right at sink.

Even if it wasnt, contacting the hotel? People are using drugs in hotels every night up and down the country.
If she's getting a free stay or using the hotel as any promo it is most certainly the hotels business.

• Angry
Reactions: 3

It's powder alright, just not for your face, it's too white for a start, and you can clearly see the lines where it has been cut with a card. There is no other make up lying around.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2810438View attachment 2810438

snow in lapland, snow in wherever it was she was staying
As much as I don’t doubt she dabbles, I have to agree with another commenter that it looks like a compact or something was set there & that could be the fall out of loose powder.
Saying that, they could also have not wanted to do it straight from the counter and there was something there to do lines off. But just think it’s too close to the sink given there’s so much room further down for them not to be whacking their heads off the sink

Reactions: 11
The morning she was doing the geh reddy wih me, she put a powder in her handbag. It was a pressed powder though and not a loose powder like this seems to be. When I use a pressed powder it doesn't fly around like that, you'd barely see it on the brush.

Reactions: 2
You wouldn't place it there, you'd smack your head off the sink. It's in lines because it's clearly in the shape of a square

Reactions: 8
Is it not just the marble threading on the tile? She’s a complete melt but I doubt she’s a coke head

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.