Rachel Gorry #23 Off to Lapland, are yiz well jell? Professional widow pays so well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @Tiggers_news with 41 votes
"Off to Lapland, are yiz well jell? Professional widow pays so well!!

The freebies continue most recent a trip to Lapland from Sunway for Rachel, the girls Mamma Bear and of course Daniel in the form of a cushion
Working up to Christmas sales Daniel is being mentioned again the chain will be back in and tears pushed out before end of week
Skirts are getting shorter, fashion reels in the shrine new bedroom are posted several times a week now - no sign of her own label
Now doing events with Alan Clarke and posting pics of her adoring fans
If anyone would like to do a proper recap

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did herself and Alan Clarke plan to match his tie with her dress?? Think they trolling us 🤣

Reactions: 5
Video of her putting up garland does she actually think people want to watch her putting it up.2 different outfits them all sitting around the table

Reactions: 5
Sorry to burst ye'r bubble lads but I have 2 butterflies and ones in my bedroom, so I think I'm the chosen one🦋 I know you're all crushed!!!!😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only a landing and a bathroom upstairs she says.. what about her huge bedroom that she used to have??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.