Rachel Gorry #23 Off to Lapland, are yiz well jell? Professional widow pays so well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is it a case of supporting your team, no matter where they are playing. Like saying oh I’d never go to cork playing in limerick etc as I don’t support limerick. Teams would have no support only at home games if that was the case
But she's not supporting 'her' team. Liverpool weren't playing. She did it because it was a freebie. And she wanted the attention too.
As a Liverpool fan I wouldn't go to Old Trafford to watch two of our biggest rivals play - Utd and Everton. She really hasn't a clue about football.

Reactions: 14
It is it a case of supporting your team, no matter where they are playing. Like saying oh I’d never go to cork playing in limerick etc as I don’t support limerick. Teams would have no support only at home games if that was the case
Yes your right but as a Liverpool fan unless Liverpool were playing away in Old Trafford we wouldn’t be in it. She went to a man utd match claiming to a pool fan . It just doesn’t happen

Reactions: 5
I support Dublin in every ground when they are playing she was at a Utd match when they were playing Everton. Like me rocking up to Anfield to see Liverpool playing Crystal Palace.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well no doubt someone will have her in da stitches with your comments about what was beside the sink.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But they weren't playing Liverpool 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.