Rachel Gorry #23 Off to Lapland, are yiz well jell? Professional widow pays so well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she like... did she mean to post that to OF? Wear what you want,but don't post it to neatly 300k followers... sone could be mums and dad's of her daughters school friends, heck some could be her daughters school friends. Imagine the boys in the older girls year... having a field day I'd say
She doesn't understand the line between being a celebrity who loves a secluded/ private life with their kids and being a standard woman in the midlands with 300k watching her.

Reactions: 10
What a show,looking for underwear companys to advertise i would say,her poor kids πŸ˜ͺ

Reactions: 5
Lads... Are ye all wearing sexy bodysuits under the Penney's and baggy jumpers?? On like.... Just an ordinary Wednesday?? Oops...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's comical.. sitting there twirling her pen everytime she's talking about doing some work. Not a scrap of paper in sight. 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Would love to see what she would be like of Daniel was alive still, she would not be dressing like that and showing the girls half as much

Reactions: 7
Why is she buying ad blue for a new car?! My car is two years old and it only beeped it was low the other day!

Reactions: 1
Girls can someone make a new thread 🧡🧡🧡 I don't know how too. She must be doing serious milage to have to fill the ad blue . Why does she feel the need to tell people I'm just drinking a cuppa tea der now NOONE CARES

• Haha
Did she seriously have someome run on ahead to video her running then take the phone off them. oh how I would have laughed if she fell in that mud, phone and all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All the girls bare faced, nice & fresh looking for a run & you have this fool with eyelashes & all stuck on.

Did she seriously have someome run on ahead to video her running then take the phone off them. oh how I would have laughed if she fell in that mud, phone and all
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
All the girls bare faced, nice & fresh looking for a run & you have this fool with eyelashes & all stuck on.
Thought that this morning. Looked like she was going to a wedding and the girls all fresh faced and looking better than her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.