Rachel Gorry #23 Off to Lapland, are yiz well jell? Professional widow pays so well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might put her kids out there but it doesn't mean we have to comment on their appearance or personalities. Aren't we supposed to be better than her?
The kids can't consent to being online in her reels and posts.
It's not their fault that their ma is a scummy cow

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In the 4 years since Daniel died she has completely changed from widowed mother of 3 to teenager wannabe craving attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In the 4 years since Daniel died she has completely changed from widowed mother of 3 to teenager wannabe craving attention.
I don't think that she has changed at all.. Doing her OOTD for the gram, while she was going to see her dying husband in hospital. The black binbag challenge when he was barely cold in the grave. She has always been like this, she's just more brazen about it now.

Reactions: 20
She might put her kids out there but it doesn't mean we have to comment on their appearance or personalities. Aren't we supposed to be better than her?
100% and if their mother isn’t gonna have any mercy towards them well then I hope there are other adults who have at least the cop on to not comment like that on minors

• Heart
Reactions: 8
100% and if their mother isn’t gonna have any mercy towards them well then I hope there are other adults who have at least the cop on to not comment like that on minors
I watch stacy Solomons thread here and it's disgusting with the vile comments about her children. Speaks volumes about those commenting.
Children shouldn't have to see adults commenting negatively about them when they don't have any choice other than being paraded in public without knowing the consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really did not need to see that dogs ass hole while I was having my lunch 🤮
Riveting stuff

Reactions: 2
Completely agree. I say they are critiqued enough by Rachel. Imagine your mother having you pose/look in directions. There is probably hours for one picture or video. Only pictures of my childhood/siblings childhood pose pics is the ones ya had done in school that had to be paid for 😂 nearly every family pic (my parents included) we are all live action, as in taking in the moment or someone isn't aware. Happy kid/family

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's really sad. I would like to think that Daniel would never have allowed this if he were here

Reactions: 3
Im never on this thread cos i just think she is another dick in a lonnnnng line of insta hun dicks but my god the lip syncing to shite, pretending to sing into a hair brush bla bla… its beyond CRINGE 🤢

Reactions: 11
With all the time on her hands you’d think she would pick up a book to improve her vocabulary (lost count of the use of “gorgeous” in her jewellery advert)
But no off she goes doing another stupid video with herself the centre of attention. I cringe for her

Reactions: 8
I think she cannot pronounce the letter “E” or something, if it is at the end of the word she is speaking about

Reactions: 1
I clicked into her live for one second and heard her ask “wha is guh helt” to that Oonagh one and that was enough

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Back to pretending she doesn’t know how social media works! Am I liiyyuivvv???? Yeah you know exactly what you’re at, give up the act!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.