Rachel Gorry #23 Off to Lapland, are yiz well jell? Professional widow pays so well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a 'phenomenal lady' according to Oonagh 🙄🙄🙄 That was as enough for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She might put her kids out there but it doesn't mean we have to comment on their appearance or personalities. Aren't we supposed to be better than her?
The kids can't consent to being online in her reels and posts.
It's not their fault that their ma is a scummy cow
I agree with you, I don't have any photos / videos of my kids on my social media because they could end up anywhere and I'm not in the public eye.
Kids need privacy not pimping out for free items off companies that the majority of times those free items just go in the bin.
It's sad but Rachel and many other "influencers" don't think of the dangers that's out there.
We all as strangers to those kids shouldn't know what school they go to. What their bedrooms look like, what their personality is or any private information about them at all, but we do and it's all because of their parents

Reactions: 11
The likes of Rachel get carried away with themselves when the followers grow. In the early days the girls weren’t used as content quite as much. It’s when she starts bringing them and she told them she was talking to her friends. Then the followers start asking to see more of the girls. Stand to be corrected but I’m nearly sure she did a poll type thing asking her friends if they wanted to see more of the girls. And she can’t let them down. I’ll never understand how these influencers (cough cough) can put their kids safely in jeopardy for many thousands of strangers watching her and them.

Reactions: 14
The likes of Rachel get carried away with themselves when the followers grow. In the early days the girls weren’t used as content quite as much. It’s when she starts bringing them and she told them she was talking to her friends. Then the followers start asking to see more of the girls. Stand to be corrected but I’m nearly sure she did a poll type thing asking her friends if they wanted to see more of the girls. And she can’t let them down. I’ll never understand how these influencers (cough cough) can put their kids safely in jeopardy for many thousands of strangers watching her and them.
I saw a TikTok recently where a doctor was talking about the dangers of showing their children on their public pages. She said if you look at the saves from strangers is alarming. God knows who's looking at these children and saving their videos to watch. The likes of Rachel and Denise Phillips don't give a tit as long as they are getting the clicks and likes.

Reactions: 13
I saw a TikTok recently where a doctor was talking about the dangers of showing their children on their public pages. She said if you look at the saves from strangers is alarming. God knows who's looking at these children and saving their videos to watch. The likes of Rachel and Denise Phillips don't give a tit as long as they are getting the clicks and likes.
It’s absolutely crazy. And there’s no doubt that some of these followers are unhinged. And her children’s bedrooms and even their meal times aren’t private. It won’t be long until someone else comes along with a similar story and they start getting the following. Look at that Abi Jenkins on TikTok. Her thread is mental. I’d eat toast every single day rather than sell my privacy.

Reactions: 7
I agree with you, I don't have any photos / videos of my kids on my social media because they could end up anywhere and I'm not in the public eye.
Kids need privacy not pimping out for free items off companies that the majority of times those free items just go in the bin.
It's sad but Rachel and many other "influencers" don't think of the dangers that's out there.
We all as strangers to those kids shouldn't know what school they go to. What their bedrooms look like, what their personality is or any private information about them at all, but we do and it's all because of their parents
Agree completely, however saying that rachel and other influencers dont think of the dangers is definitely not the case. Rachel knows well what the dangers are, im sure she gets alot of messages about it. The comment a random man made there last year or year before about leahs body development when they were on hols is just an example to her of how creepy strangers on the Internet can be about her kids. She knows the score, but she just doesnt care. And unfortunately the kids are forever online for the world to see.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
A
s bad as Rachel is, Denise is just trying to pave the way for her daughter to be an insta hun!! I didn’t mind Denise too much but couldn’t stand the constant showing of her daughter! Sorry to derail!!

Reactions: 10
A

s bad as Rachel is, Denise is just trying to pave the way for her daughter to be an insta hun!! I didn’t mind Denise too much but couldn’t stand the constant showing of her daughter! Sorry to derail!!
I unfollowed Denise because of that very reason. No denying her daughter is beautiful and has the ‘gram life’ down to a tea but it’s just not right.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.