Rachel Gorry #23 Off to Lapland, are yiz well jell? Professional widow pays so well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s she shiteing on about now ?
So she was on a work call and she heard the dog retching and he got sick all over the hall and when she looked in the sick while still on the call she saw that it was the dinners she had prepped for the girls so walked to the ISLAND and checked the plates on the ISLAND and the dog had climbed onto the ISLAND chair and onto the ISLAND and ate all three dinners she’d have blamed one of the girls if she hadn’t see it. Did you know she had an ISLAND!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she was on a work call and she heard the dog retching and he got sick all over the hall and when she looked in the sick while still on the call she saw that it was the dinners she had prepped for the girls so walked to the ISLAND and checked the plates on the ISLAND and the dog had climbed onto the ISLAND chair and onto the ISLAND and ate all three dinners she’d have blamed one of the girls if she hadn’t see it. Did you know she had an ISLAND!
Swear as I started to read this and the part about the dog being sick I thoight it was going to end with the wedding ring being found amongst it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Must have been that helo fresh muck even the dog thought it was rotton

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gross question but did the dog not eat it back up? Most dogs instinctively do!!!! Sorry I know that’s a grim question.

Reactions: 3
She makes me feel ill coz she is just so desperate. I actually pitty her. I dont mean this in any badness but there is most definitely some childhood trauma. But instead of hiding away and not wanting to be noticed it's be the loudest in the room so everyone is watching and you can't be forgotten or not noticed. Cry for help. I think personally the everything so young coz he protected her and she needed that

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Genuinely don’t think there’s a need to comment on a 12 Yr old like this, she is 100% a product of her environment right now and none of this is her fault, she’s a child
It’s what Rachel is sharing. That nonsense with the Dublin jersey so sorry my opinion stands

Reactions: 10
It’s what Rachel is sharing. That nonsense with the Dublin jersey so sorry my opinion stands
How is she supposed to know any different when it’s what she is exposed to everyday? I just don’t think it’s fair for a bunch of randomers to have opinions like that on a child when she absolutely does not deserve and did not ask for any of this. I can only hope that someday Rachel will have the cop on to stop exposing her children to thousands of people online.

Reactions: 11
If my mother wore her titties out like that when I was in first year I know what she would have been called, does she not think of her kids like ever??

Reactions: 12
Genuinely don’t think there’s a need to comment on a 12 Yr old like this, she is 100% a product of her environment right now and none of this is her fault, she’s a child
If you put your kids in the public eye like Rachel people will comment on them.
Rachel should know better, give her kids privacy and protect them but she won't because she's an attention seeking d*ckhead

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.