Rachel Gorry #23 Off to Lapland, are yiz well jell? Professional widow pays so well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you’re hard up for content without telling me you’re hard up for content (besides #ads and pimping out your kids ) 😳
Seriously, who wants to see this shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tell me you’re hard up for content without telling me you’re hard up for content (besides #ads and pimping out your kids ) 😳
Seriously, who wants to see this shite.
I would actually be mortified to post that..anyone else cringe at the way they wear pawing the brother?

Reactions: 6
They’ve little to be at!
The mother is going to know about the cards!
Not 1 card but 2 for her!

Reactions: 3
As rough is Rachel is I have to say Aimee shocked me the most, no wonder she sits saying nothing looking around her smiling while clinging to Rachel’s side at events, Rachel probably has her warned not to open her mouth

Reactions: 5
Wow, I've came across a lot of people in my time but non quite match the level of vainness of Rachel. She absolutely ADORES herself

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.