Rachel Gorry #23 Off to Lapland, are yiz well jell? Professional widow pays so well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had her eye on the prize and didn’t win. Hopefully the sheep are slowly waking up to this one. It’s gas how they are all about it and nominated ect then don’t go and support the person that won. It’s all such a farce.

Reactions: 16
She had her eye on the prize and didn’t win. Hopefully the sheep are slowly waking up to this one. It’s gas how they are all about it and nominated ect then don’t go and support the person that won. It’s all such a farce.
And no congratulations to any of the winners, shows how deep these hun “friendships” are
She must be so gutted she is not getting another plastic trophy to put in her office

Reactions: 14
Please correct me if I’m wrong but did she just say the jumper she has on is a kids one

Reactions: 3
Please correct me if I’m wrong but did she just say the jumper she has on is a kids one
Yeah in fairness dunnes/penneys those sizes in the kids would fit a size 6 or size 8. I’ve often bought from the kids section sometimes they have lovely stuff 😂

Reactions: 4
Someone keeps nominating her for style/influence awards as a skit, I’m sure of it. As in nominating her on purpose to get her hopes up when she would likely be bottom of the list to win 😭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.