Rachel Gorry #21 Wears a small, relies on a medium. Don’t ask about her rings, Sunday World paid a premium!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The milkman post appeared for me again & there’s a wet brain in the comments referencing Caroline Flack. You know someone is thick as tit when they use her sad suicide to defend a hun.

Reactions: 15
Ugh, the cleaning vids, all I’m seeing is here ar$e! And the hair hanging down, if I’m cleaning I like to keep the hair out of my face. I wish I could spend time clening my car, en-suite, wardrobe….unfortunately I’ve to work. Yea was thinking cleaning the boot = looking for valet 🤔🫠🙄

Reactions: 9
What pisses me off is that I live about 10 mins from Rachel and I said ah cool I have been looking for a milkman for years so I went on the app to order milk or sign up and it says “sorry we don’t deliver to ur area 🙄’ so it must be a service for influencers only!! Like they don’t get enough!!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Catching up yesterday I knew I knew that Gina one in the comments name..she's something to do with the missing lady Imelda keenan, she admins rhe page at very least and is banned from commenting on fb 🤣🤣 must be all her Rachel protecting got her a Ban
---
What pisses me off is that I live about 10 mins from Rachel and I said ah cool I have been looking for a milkman for years so I went on the app to order milk or sign up and it says “sorry we don’t deliver to ur area 🙄’ so it must be a service for influencers only!! Like they don’t get enough!!
This tit boils me. You should email them, how ridiculous having people advertise a service and not have it available for their neighbours stupidity

Reactions: 8
If you go right to the start, I defended her on here.
I felt so sorry for her and the kids and felt terrible for Daniel.
Then the begging started and that night out in Belfast during covid on his 6 month anniversary.
The constant exposing of the children going to their grief and trauma counselling, training the two youngest to do fashion shows etc. She turned very quickly from a scared and devastated young mum to a ruthless instahun. Grabby and greedy.
Taking off her rings and the ridiculous story about the dog eating them, the lie about taking the wedding ring off because its too precious to wear.
She just didn't want them on any more. Wanted to be rid of all signs of her marriage but chose to give a cock and bull story rather than just owning that she didn't want to wear them.
That really pissed me off.

Reactions: 30
It has to stop at some stage. Bit weird doing it every year. The first year i could understand but not every year since then. When it becomes a regular thing and done for so long it will be very strange for the girls when it stops. It wont mean they will forget about their dad though.
I really don’t get the whole cake thing; I actually find it very strange. My dad passed away when I was 8, and it became our tradition that we go to mass for his birthday if there’s mass on it never would have crossed my mummy’s mind to get a cake like

Reactions: 18
I really don’t get the whole cake thing; I actually find it very strange. My dad passed away when I was 8, and it became our tradition that we go to mass for his birthday if there’s mass on it never would have crossed my mummy’s mind to get a cake like
There’d be no cake only for instagram. The cake is to remind the followers that she is a young widow

Reactions: 19
Just on the birthday cake thing! We are a bereaved family having lost our son. We have cake every single year on his birthday, I actually think it’s a nice way to remember he was born that he lived. However I do not post it for all to see on Facebook or Instagram.

Rachel’s posts are for different reasons. I pity those girls I really really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There’d be no cake only for instagram. The cake is to remind the followers that she is a young widow
Wonder will she still do it when she gets a new fella.
---
He encouraged her to do an interiors page, I doubt he was aware she'd sell her soul and children's security and privacy when he thought of interiors.
Yeah I don't think he would be happy with her atal with what she's done with the girls. I think he would have been more Internet savvy and would have know that its full of creeps and kept them off it especially with a big following she has served them up on a plate to pedos all them pictures will be in the hands of all sorts of weirdos and evil people now. And she's given the girls schools where she lives what car she drives and even where their father is buried Not in a million years would I do that to my children. So so dangerous she's so dim. Protecting your children obviously doesn't come natural to these influencers they all seem to lack basic maternal instincts. Maybe if she wasn't still breastfed by her own mother and she actually grew up a bit she might start realising the dangers but until then those girls are fodder for the pedos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just on the birthday cake thing! We are a bereaved family having lost our son. We have cake every single year on his birthday, I actually think it’s a nice way to remember he was born that he lived. However I do not post it for all to see on Facebook or Instagram.

Rachel’s posts are for different reasons. I pity those girls I really really do.
Exactly, you have it as a “little private moment”, with your immediate family, to remember your child. And that’s the way it should be done.

But Rachel makes it all about her, how sad it is for her etc, I am surprised she was not wearing the tacky chain & rubbing it last night, when she was saying how it was even harder for her this year!

Reactions: 13
Exactly, you have it as a “little private moment”, with your immediate family, to remember your child. And that’s the way it should be done.

But Rachel makes it all about her, how sad it is for her etc, I am surprised she was not wearing the tacky chain & rubbing it last night, when she was saying how it was even harder for her this year!
The chain is ‘lost’ too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No
The chain is ‘lost’ too
No, she said she found it, but did not want to tell us, at the time it was lost, coz she knew it was in the house somewhere.
Sounds to me, more like her agent told her to get rid of it, as it was well past its sell by date. Like something from the late 80s to es early 90s.

Reactions: 7
No

No, she said she found it, but did not want to tell us, at the time it was lost, coz she knew it was in the house somewhere.
Sounds to me, more like her agent told her to get rid of it, as it was well past its sell by date. Like something from the late 80s to es early 90s.
Did she not ‘lose’ it again she she was gifted another one and lost that?!

Reactions: 3
More chance of the missing rings making a comeback then does dreadful dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.