Rachel Gorry #21 Wears a small, relies on a medium. Don’t ask about her rings, Sunday World paid a premium!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ran here to see the comments after i saw the reel 🤣🤣
Yous did not dissappoint 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God bless us the "mess" she made after the reel with her perfectly positioned 500 pairs of shoes🙄

Reactions: 4
I would be dying if my inlaws saw that reel never mind my inlaws when I'm supposed to be a grieving widow.
Its clear that she's ready for action and all of these reels and photos etc are for the benefit of a new or potential new fella

Reactions: 21
I would be dying if my inlaws saw that reel never mind my inlaws when I'm supposed to be a grieving widow.
Its clear that she's ready for action and all of these reels and photos etc are for the benefit of a new or potential new fella
I dont know whats worse, her white face or herself pulling her own hair🤣🤣 either way shes screaming attention bleep

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.