Rachel Gorry #21 Wears a small, relies on a medium. Don’t ask about her rings, Sunday World paid a premium!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was promoting a counterfeit seller or was it leather goods and not fake designer?
Counterfeit, it was in her stories not her grid so gone, funny how these ‘shops’ find her Liz Reaney said she was asked to promote too but she said she turned them down but who knows with her.

She using one on her stories

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Gals, during the week I had a sales rep from My Milkman call to the door. They were very friendly and wondering would I sign up etc. At the end of the chat, I said there's an influencer getting free milk etc and there's a lot of debate on Facebook about her. I said she has put me off ever supporting you.
Sure, the sales rep prob won't pass on my views to head office but I thought I better take the opportunity!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Gals, during the week I had a sales rep from My Milkman call to the door. They were very friendly and wondering would I sign up etc. At the end of the chat, I said there's an influencer getting free milk etc and there's a lot of debate on Facebook about her. I said she has put me off ever supporting you.
Sure, the sales rep prob won't pass on my views to head office but I thought I better take the opportunity!!!
Good for you! I would totally do the same! They think they are using her to get more customers, when in fact, they are turning people off the business

Reactions: 15
Not sure if I'm just too hungover, but where is her hand and why is one leg skinnier than the other 🙈
Did she photoshop her legs? Her ankle looks like it’s about to snap. Her legs are so thin 😳

Reactions: 7
Why is her agency letting her promote a counterfeit goods store in the first place? Is she that thick?

Reactions: 5
Not sure if I'm just too hungover, but where is her hand and why is one leg skinnier than the other 🙈
Did anyone else think she looked ridiculous in that dress in what looked like the local pub? T shirts and jeans and she's in that yoke!! But much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else think she looked ridiculous in that dress in what looked like the local pub? T shirts and jeans and she's in that yoke!! But much 😂
Yes it looks like a teenagers dress.
Don't get this one at all one minute she's promoting her Flowery dresses mumsy style,next She's in a teenagers dress, But at heart she's a Penny's hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen her story with the flaps over hands. Still think she photoshopped the legs tho they look so small. And there's no denying she's thin but she always looks bigger in a photo from someone else

Reactions: 2
Wtf was that dress 🤣🤣 for the local pub in offaly , far too over dressed for the local. The hack of those sleeves I would have to cut them off

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.