Rachel Gorry #21 Wears a small, relies on a medium. Don’t ask about her rings, Sunday World paid a premium!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy god Gina Kerry is on a mad one tonight on that milkman ad sticking up for Rachel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I actually know of her , she’s from down the same area as Rachel she’s a complete nutter and as rough as you can get πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holy god Gina Kerry is on a mad one tonight on that milkman ad sticking up for Rachel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I actually know of her , she’s from down the same area as Rachel she’s a complete nutter and as rough as you can get πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She's shockin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm glued to it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone checked on Gina, she hasnt gone off on one in like 5 minutes...she met her match in some of those comments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshots please. Can’t find the post, must have blocked me too! Laughs on you Rachel I commented on one of your begging posts previously and blocked you immediately so I can still view your crap with my other account so 😬

Reactions: 6
I would be absolutely mortified if I was her reading all that I'm mortified for her all that going on under public advertising πŸ˜†.I'm so glad to see people are less afraid to call her out about using the girls and her dead husband to get free stuff. Your shameful Rachel. Hope the free milk helps you sleep at night.

Reactions: 9
the post is gold. remember when Facebook comments was all arguments like that. thanks to all who screenshot them ❀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.