Rachel Gorry #21 Wears a small, relies on a medium. Don’t ask about her rings, Sunday World paid a premium!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night stories of getting ready for the shower. Getting her items all ready and making sure to show the shower glass cleaner in her hand with the shampoo.
will be on in the morning with “ah lads you have me in the stitches with your messages. Do yas all not bring that in with yas to clean the shower when you’re in there?” #lifehack #kill2birdswith1stone
Cue a video on what to do for the followers 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Milkman facebook post got flooded with over 100 comments, many of them calling out her BS and then fools jumping in for her. It seemed to get to a point of people talking about tattle and outing a tattler on the comments. The post has had all the comments deleted now but for 3 or 4.... what a charlatan

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The Milkman facebook post got flooded with over 100 comments, many of them calling out her BS and then fools jumping in for her. It seemed to get to a point of people talking about tattle and outing a tattler on the comments. The post has had all the comments deleted now but for 3 or 4.... what a charlatan
Was she able to delete the comments or was it the milk page? I don't know how she is so brazen, she obviously knows that a lot of people see right through her and her crocodile tears.

Reactions: 7
Id say she rang the milkman with the crocodile tears and they removed them.

Reactions: 4
Love seeing comments deleted, its one of the all time great admissions of guilt haha

I can still see all the comments on it there is 120 I think, I'll double check when it pops up again on my page. People arguing underneath isn't really great for the actual milkman ad, I'm surprised they haven't completely removed it.

Reactions: 5
Christ the accent is dire.. why dosent she just bring the child for a haircut and pay instead of showimg everyone.

First thing i though-they will be out for a girls day to pelo now in the week so she cant get a free haircut for the child.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
At Home With The Furies 🤣🤣🤣🤣 begging for free hair, pay you wean witch
Iteland top crass model on a photoshoot 🤣🤣🤣
---
The irony of an anonymous account trying to call out Tattlers!
The dopes are going to direct more here to Tattle , then they can read and possibly wake up to this Beggy Mitchell and other Huns...
See dopes if you post your whole life, your children, beg, brag then we will discuss you . So they need to put up or shut up.. All part of the beggy, freebie world you created .. We are here to stay

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She can’t do anything without some member of the family with her, isn’t she blessed the mother, sister, sister-in-law all are able to attend events with her?!

Reactions: 9
Shirts ?? Copying Fleece who copied Pippa who copied ... all the Huns copy each other... The skip of her, cocky beggar , businesses woman, needs to study a bloody dictionary.. Furies (Fury’s) 🤣🤣🤣🙈 cringe to listen to ...
---
Nets it’s her fake profile on milkman page.. after all she is totally clueless...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.