Rachel Gorry #21 Wears a small, relies on a medium. Don’t ask about her rings, Sunday World paid a premium!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was a company who paid an influencer to record an ad and also paid Facebook/Meta to show the ad to a wider audience that those following either page - I would be really annoyed that the comments and interactions underneath the post were bickering about the influencer and not comments about the brand or the product/service being advertising.
It's an ad for a milk delivery service - not for Rachael Gorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I was a company who paid an influencer to record an ad and also paid Facebook/Meta to show the ad to a wider audience that those following either page - I would be really annoyed that the comments and interactions underneath the post were bickering about the influencer and not comments about the brand or the product/service being advertising.
Hopefully people hiring influencers will see people finally waking up and it actually turns ya off buying it

Reactions: 17
Exactly she's embarrassing for the company I would be steering clear of influencers(beggers) it's low quality advertising and they bring alot of unhinged people along with them like that Gina one very embarrassing for Rachel.

Reactions: 12
Exactly she's embarrassing for the company I would be steering clear of influencers(beggers) it's low quality advertising and they bring alot of unhinged people along with them like that Gina one very embarrassing for Rachel.
I think people went of her after the reel she did with the mother.

Reactions: 12
It's about time people are calling out these leeches for their tit.
Always on the take.
There are influencers who are genuine and do it off their own merit. This one used her husbands illness and seen what she could get out of it and still tries to ride that train.
It's sick. Then to involve her kids is awful. But if anyone has been following this one since the start know exactly what she's at. And one comment on the milkman page said about the chain tugging and tears followed by an ad. People are seeing through it.
It's a pity the companies that use her don't know she buys her followers or has mad things like your one Gina following her or freaks that Photoshop Rachel's pictures for her 😳😳😳😳😳
She ruined it for herself with her reel. Once the insta hun life dies off these will have nothin to do. Can't wait 😀

Reactions: 17
Rachel is about to land down to earth with a wallop, one reel has really damaged her brand ..... she soon be down the dole office... she past her use by date!!!

Reactions: 15
I went off her 2 weeks after her husbands death when showed different ways to wear a black sack and she thought it was hilarious. Unfollowed when she went on an open top bus in Belfast jn the height of covid for the bperfect launch sitting next to jac jossa on the bus drinking cans when it was her husbands 6 month anniversary . This one just wanted to be a hun and used her husband to do it. Anyone that would be shy like she says she is wouldn't be doing what she is doing with all the try ons in the wardrobe she loves herself

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's about time people are calling out these leeches for their tit.
Always on the take.
There are influencers who are genuine and do it off their own merit. This one used her husbands illness and seen what she could get out of it and still tries to ride that train.
It's sick. Then to involve her kids is awful. But if anyone has been following this one since the start know exactly what she's at. And one comment on the milkman page said about the chain tugging and tears followed by an ad. People are seeing through it.
It's a pity the companies that use her don't know she buys her followers or has mad things like your one Gina following her or freaks that Photoshop Rachel's pictures for her 😳😳😳😳😳
She ruined it for herself with her reel. Once the insta hun life dies off these will have nothin to do. Can't wait 😀
Sorry but her husband also encouraged her to set herself up as an insta hun

Reactions: 1
There is something very wrong with getting an annual birthday cake for someone who has passed

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I went off her 2 weeks after her husbands death when showed different ways to wear a black sack and she thought it was hilarious. Unfollowed when she went on an open top bus in Belfast jn the height of covid for the bperfect launch sitting next to jac jossa on the bus drinking cans when it was her husbands 6 month anniversary . This one just wanted to be a hun and used her husband to do it. Anyone that would be shy like she says she is wouldn't be doing what she is doing with all the try ons in the wardrobe she loves herself
I went off her with the filming herself doing OOTD on the way to the hospital to see her dying husband, then the binbag challenge when he was barely cold in the ground. I know people deal with grief differently, but there is something very off about her. I said it before, she climbed on the shoulders of her dying husband to become an influencer. She would be a nobody if he hadn't died, and I actually don't think she would change that.

Reactions: 9
But also knew she was doing content like ootd when he was sick
To be fair, someone in the throws of cancer and nearing end of life would hardly look at a phone, nevermind follow her and watch her on Instagram. We're only going by what she told us anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But also knew she was doing content like ootd when he was sick
No word for her doing that only appalling whether he knew or not. My father died of the same illness and late on in the illness thinking what others were doing were the least of his worries with his suffering and I’m sure Daniel was the same. She’s a disgrace plain and simple. Yes I’m sure she still misses him but she can’t deny she has a new life now (that she wouldn’t have had with him) and she likes it whether she ever admits it or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There is something very wrong with getting an annual birthday cake for someone who has passed
It has to stop at some stage. Bit weird doing it every year. The first year i could understand but not every year since then. When it becomes a regular thing and done for so long it will be very strange for the girls when it stops. It wont mean they will forget about their dad though.

Reactions: 6
Wowie she has made a to do list . Big businesswoman , supermodel, super mammy, super beggar , super bragger , super greedy .. any wonder she is busy

Reactions: 7
Between her and her neighboring friend Kieran Corrigan. They are the worst beggars I’ve ever met

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.