Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for dog training ??? Let’s see if he finds a feather, or a rainbow or a robin appears on the trip to the grave .
Sympathy posts on the run up to Xmas , watch the freebies roll in... Will the all Doyle entourage be accompanying the Gorry family to the Santa experience . You watch the Corrigans will probably be gifted also
Santa experience feck off!! Give these experiences to more deserving causes not to grabby beggars .

Reactions: 13
Yeah but that was a sponsored post so she was paid for the free visit aswell. She is really selling those girls put its disgusting . Sure that santa is booked out every weekend from now until Xmas all these places really don't need to gifting these huns free visits

Reactions: 12
She's a greedy bleep. Can you imagine her kids when they get older finding out all this stuff was all given free and mammy never paid a red fuckin cent to treat her kids she just got it all handed to her cause their daddy died and she profited from it. I'd be disgusted. Those memories for me would be tainted.
I'm the type of person who couldn't give my kids off the back of a truck gifts or clothes as I feel like i didn't pay for it properly. So unless I earned it by hard work, won it or by not being a greedy bleep, I just wouldn't have the conscience to just take take and take.

Reactions: 11
As long as the businesses keep paying them, why would they stop!? We need to unfollow, unfollow, unfollow. Reduce the views on their pages. Until that drops businesses will keep paying them to promote their goods and services! They aren't going to turn down a few grand to advertise from their kitchens or to bring the kids somewhere for free!

Reactions: 17
I think it’s so telling about their characters how Ali g plus 3 posted about a santa trip that people can go to for free and how the company are donating money to charity for each family that visit versus rachel the next day posting about this sponsored trip to Santa that she went on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s so telling about their characters how Ali g plus 3 posted about a santa trip that people can go to for free and how the company are donating money to charity for each family that visit versus rachel the next day posting about this sponsored trip to Santa that she went on
Ali could of been a paid ad, Aoife Devlin was paid to be there today 🤔

Reactions: 6
Just copped that she’s changed her name back to Gorry on TikTok? That was just weird, changing it, changing it back. And the TikToks, my God, I’m sorry but it’s just cringe watching anyone over the age of 22 doing these stupid voiceover videos! The fact that you actually take the time to learn the lines, practice the routine. They’re just not one bit funny or entertaining in any way. And the lickarse comments from her followers, how she is a ‘hilarious’ or ‘made my day’ 🤢🤮😂😂 They must lead very sad lives if that’s the highlight of their day! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sad pics out again yawn 🥱... freebies bit rolling in quick enough , no truck load from Symths toy store yet...

Reactions: 7
I lost a younger sibling and my dad at Christmas, a few years apart, so my mam lost her husband and a child.
My friends husband passed away this week they lost a child in a traffic accident Christmas week a few years ago. You're not the only one Rachel.
F off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She's a greedy bleep. Can you imagine her kids when they get older finding out all this stuff was all given free and mammy never paid a red fuckin cent to treat her kids she just got it all handed to her cause their daddy died and she profited from it. I'd be disgusted. Those memories for me would be tainted.
I'm the type of person who couldn't give my kids off the back of a truck gifts or clothes as I feel like i didn't pay for it properly. So unless I earned it by hard work, won it or by not being a greedy bleep, I just wouldn't have the conscience to just take take and take.

See unfortunately kids who are spoilt like this will expect it as adults life to hand the freebies and it's the kids who will pay the price as adults. They will not appreciate what mammy has done whether it's free or not it is the norm.
I'm so glad my children don't live an Instagram life and they appreciate everything.

Reactions: 8
I lost a younger sibling and my dad at Christmas, a few years apart, so my mam lost her husband and a child.
My friends husband passed away this week they lost a child in a traffic accident Christmas week a few years ago. You're not the only one Rachel.
F off.
Unfortunately, grief tourism is such a big money spinner for her, she can't help herself. It's in such bad taste now too, Daniels legacy is now what, freebies for Rachel? I guarantee the letter didn't have that in it 🙈

See unfortunately kids who are spoilt like this will expect it as adults life to hand the freebies and it's the kids who will pay the price as adults. They will not appreciate what mammy has done whether it's free or not it is the norm.
I'm so glad my children don't live an Instagram life and they appreciate everything.
Totally agree on that , the eldest one you can clearly see she loves Insta attention already . They are all used to the staged shots that mammy posts . That reel with her eldest bouncing on the bed in the orange sportswear , she looked about 18 . Loads of old pervs could be watching... Such a rude awakening when older and may have to pay for everything , that’s if mammy does not get them in the Hun world , you can clearly see that’s what she is trying to do with the eldest

Reactions: 16
Lidl have an elf toy named "Daniel" itsa sign 😳just waiting for the posts on IG 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The nipples in the pink top in the reels. Showing off the non bewb job to the max.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.