Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me this - how does a thirst trap, shoulder baring, hint of boob posed pic in a robe help to sell tan? That pic isn’t for the ladies that follow her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I tanned my legs so I must pull my dressing gown down and bare my shoulder for a pose.... Think she posted it on the wrong social media platform....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I tanned my legs so I must pull my dressing gown down and bare my shoulder for a pose.... Think she posted it on the wrong social media platform....
Was that for ‘Only Fans’ maybe 🤔. Ohh look at me ‘I am naked under my robe’ Really though ! tanning the legs and dropping the robe 🥱🥱🥱

I come on to tell Ye abou the teeeeh whihner

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
As predicted , the dope never fails . Next post ‘ye are all asking abou Teddys coah , I will puhhh the link up now ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A grown woman in her 30, mother of 3, spending her time sitting in showing Icks. She’s low level at best as a person, so common

Reactions: 9
All the Boots freebies her tree , and she gets paid by them. Pressies for her cling on family no doubt.. Sick of these bloody places that use this greedy grabber . I used to love going to Boots , that’s it now ! 😡😡😡😡

As per the Q&A total filthy, vulgar! Now what else would you expect from her ... Desperate for engagement so the Q&A appears.

Reactions: 4
Ah teddy is so cute. He seems to be better trained then Murph Murph Murph, LLLs dog. Sheakes hom eat stuff for content.
What way did she pronounce toys... Tieeeeessss. My ears are bleeding.

Reactions: 7
In fairness she is doing a good job training the puppy. He is the cutest little thing.

Reactions: 7
I don't care what she sees as signs from Daniel, whatever she needs to help her and her grieving family her through this (as I'm sure the girls love the little signs) but I wish to God she'd stop posting them on Instagram! We don't need to see every sunray and orb and feather.

Reactions: 13
I don't care what she sees as signs from Daniel, whatever she needs to help her and her grieving family her through this (as I'm sure the girls love the little signs) but I wish to God she'd stop posting them on Instagram! We don't need to see every sunray and orb and feather.
Especially when those who follow her who have also lost people might not ever see those things and feel sad about it, even if it is all shite it makes you think what is so special about Rachel and so awful about me. She just needs to quit acting like the only person on earth to ever lose someone

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.