Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oll36

20220728_191423.jpg
lad's, what is going on with the toes in her new photo 😅😅 it looks like she photoshopped her feet 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Did she not wear one of her own dresses to the wedding???
That one that was tagged looks like something you made in home economics in 2nd year
Whoever let her put those up for sale should be shot end of
Yes, I would love to know how much of her actual money, she put into the “Alined” dresses etc!!!

Even the brand name was ridiculous, why not just call it the “Daniel” brand, I know maybe that was already taken by a different company, but still

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Defo magazine deal or hopefully his family n friends told her to fuck off posting their private moments.
Yes, definitely a magazine deal or something, as not even Aimee or the mother, posted a clip of anything.
I taught it strange that Aimee seemed to be up early & out with the kids, didn’t look like she had a hangover.

The party must’ve went on that late

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think she’s such a manipulative person. There isn’t a hope in hell that she would accept the playroom as her bedroom so she has wrangled poor Leah out of her room somehow. I wonder what will become of the upstairs now? Strange she hasn’t mentioned it.

Name and Shame

VIP Member
No photo with her plus 1, u know the “”friend ””, who’s “husband” couldn’t make it 🤣🤣🤣

She really must think, we are think….

Have You notice the chain & crocodile tears, doesn’t seem to happen that much anymore

Missycoco

VIP Member
Are BOT’s real people ? Like the Xrated ones that comment on her grid . Can Bots like her posts etc??
Insta need to stop this it’s so deceitful

Get the 🎻🎻🎻 & 🤧🤧🤧 out .. It’s whinge 😫😩😩 time

Get the 🎻🎻🎻 & 🤧🤧🤧 out .. It’s whinge 😫😩😩 time

Is she really flogging greenaware.ie? Have they seen how many pairs of shoes and clothes she has in her wardrobe? Have they seen all the plastic tat that was out for the party? They honestly think she’s a good option to represent a green brand? The garden barely has a plant, literally tarmac’d to within an inch of its life. She’s the last person I’d expect to become an ambassador for green aware.

Also, is it normal for me as a total stranger to feel so embarrassed watching her dance to Eminem? Like I’m dying with cringe.
She was a ba for them ages ago. I was following her at the time and liked a comment on the green aware insta page of someone saying she wasn't a great choice with all the fast fashion and she blocked me. I was actually fuming with myself coz a few people had said they'd been blocked and I just never copped when I liked the comment what she was gonna do.

Foggy

Chatty Member
I just seen her latest post is she really putting up “Happy Birthday” banners, his poor mam and dad, this can’t be what they want in Daniels memory,
Yeah so she isn't telling the girls it is a funeral party, they think it's a birthday party. It gets madder and madder