Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovesagawk

The kids feet must be scalded from having to walk across the runway to get to their pool 😒
Could she not have put it in whatever bit of grass she has left.

Reactions: 2

timbertrot

Chatty Member
I actually think the reaction to the room is genuine🙈 can’t cope with the little tray and Chanel No. 5 candle . I hope Leah adds some colour to the room, teenage years are hard enough without being in a grey room like that . A few pops of colour Witt art work or cushions and it would be lovely

Missycoco

VIP Member
Feathers, Robin, streak of light from a camera flash later with the chain tug?? Chain not out much lately mind you not many hauls either. Did she say though she was doing reels of clothes try on’s? Same ole!
Anyway not going to the grave most days may be a sign of moving on, life goes on after all.

Boogaloo Shrimp

For gods sake, who gives a toss about her videoing her Oompa Loompa leg as she walks in the airport. Wonder is the sister tagging along with her this time

And maybe that room is the heartbreaking reason Leah had to move into another room.
What's the bet she DIDN'T drive to the airport and was TAKEN to the airport. No doubt the mum or sister will tag along, odds on favourite is the sister as "Mammy" will no doubt be babysitting and that makes her the rank outsider. She will be on soon to say that the "brand" is on a hiatus until she finds another supplier as the one she has is going bust or some pish like that.

Lilly long

VIP Member
This is all terribly tacky, and I’m sorry but the bows are the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen.

I can see how her family are rough out and common as anything and the partying and bows suit them down to the ground.
but Daniel and his family appear to have some class. I’d say that’s mainly why you don’t see his parents on her Instagram. They are more dignified.

I wonder if they met as adults whether Daniel would look the side of the street she walks on. She’s very common and he was far above her in class stakes. They met young but I’d imagine if they met now, he would be unimpressed by her carry on.
Just a thought.

I feel desperately sad for his parents. It must break their hearts to see their lovely son die so young, but to me monetised and made tacky as hell. They have to watch content being made from the most heart breaking thing that’s happened to them and see their granddaughters turn into performing seals. I’d say they have to stay quiet or they may not see their granddaughters. I’d say they’ve had many the late night chat and decided sadly to let it go for fear of being cut out of the girls life.

anyone who turns a tragic death into an opportunity to spin money is the lowest of the low. Julie twins did it and she’s utter trash. This one is worse.
He was her husband but he was his parents child first and it’s all wrong to me
I don’t think her mother in law has instagram .. she never tags her so they prob don’t know the extent of her stories on it

Mel33

Can't see that comment now, she must've deleted it but kept the photo up. Shocking!!!
I'm wondering did the guy who made the comment delete it himself? It's strange if she deleted it that she left the picture up. I honestly don't think she reads her comments.

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
I would normally agree that the parent should have the bigger room but what on earth is going on upstairs in Rachel’s actual bedroom? She’s up to something 100000% 🤣
Wonder did she get freaked out with been upstairs and kids down stairs on their own sure she reads here it’s been said many times

iamoveritalready

Right so today’s story definitely sums up she has no one to talk to in her personal life. Either that or she’s begging for her mam to come in a day early to do stuff for her. And her request might have already been answered as the uncle is coming for a cuppa (aka to the rescue of the poor widow “in distress”)

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I think she’s such a manipulative person. There isn’t a hope in hell that she would accept the playroom as her bedroom so she has wrangled poor Leah out of her room somehow. I wonder what will become of the upstairs now? Strange she hasn’t mentioned it.

I’d say she’s moving the stock from the office upstairs and she’s going to rent out the office to someone

cycleon

VIP Member
I’m sorry but why can’t this one dress those girls right even the two younger ones she’s a young mother she doesn’t dress that bad herself at times why does she find it so hard to dress them in nice trendy stuff long flowery dresses that don’t fit them right and always matching them it’s so weird like why isn’t Leah in Nike or gymshark leggings like every other girl her own age we all know Rachel has the money but all she ever buys is penny’s for the kids which there’s nothing wrong with but she could splash out an odd time and buy from next or where ever she spends a fortune on her own stuff
Little house and the Prairie is all I see

There’s something really odd about how she is grooming Leah. It’s almost like she wants her to grow up before her time, and probably wouldn’t have any qualms about her having a baby quite young etc.

We had been hoping to go back to the new park this year but won’t be now.
She met Daniel when she was 12 so she’s probably prepping Leah for her birthday 🙄

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
She said the other day they were going away for the weekend and she had to pack, they went on a Sunday for one night!

• Haha