Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boogaloo Shrimp

Would she ever give the tears a fucking rest for just one day🤬.
And as for the caption I have highlighted.
🤷‍♂️ WORK FROM HOME🤷‍♂️
Yeah! London twice (flying/greenaware) 🤦‍♂️
Turkey sweatshop (flying/greenaware) 🤦‍♂️
I wish I could work from home in Turkey and London and Ireland too, how many fucking homes do you have bitch🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Boogaloo Shrimp

Dear oh dear 🤦‍♂️
The twins are having a game of peek-a-boo!
That's a definite lift if I've ever I've seen one.
Her Dolly Partons have more lift than the Empire State Building ffs.

Name and Shame

VIP Member
I've said it before but I honestly don't believe she is seeing anybody. I'm not sure what everyone else is seeing to think that she is. She has a great group of friends and I think it's great that they have remained close to her since Daniels passing. I do agree she seems to use them for tasks that she can do herself, as in her grass but I'm sure she will eventually exhaust that and they will leave her to do her own chores.
She has as good as admitted in her stories tonight, about her “friend”. She’s up in the room, trying to decide what dress to wear, as she is going as a plus 1, to the wedding & knows nobody. Then she said when she arrived home from the zoo, her “friend” was already waiting at the house for her & the two of them ordered in a takeaway for the night….

cycleon

VIP Member
So leah is away and when she comes back rachet is going to sleep in the room with her? Stop suffocating Leah 🤬

Heidi77

VIP Member
I’m sure everyone had sympathy when he first passed and maybe for the first year.
But I get the feeling there were plenty of eye rolls when she cried.
I’m sorry, but I’ve often felt like shit going into work, often cried in the car.
Once I hit the door of work, I pull my big girl pants on, paint on a smile and get on with it.
It’s so obvious she’s hugely out of her depth and so unprofessional to cry like that in public at a work thing. It’s just not appropriate, and if she had just heard he had died or was dying, maybe cry in work in front of a load of people. 2 1/2 years on- no, you have to learn to deal with it to some extent.

I watched an absolute beaut on TikTok this morning. She really is a beautiful girl. She had lost her husband tragically before her eyes- no warning like this one had. Had her 4 month old baby in her arms.
But she showed pics of her upset- hair in a mess, no make up, snot, tears, streaky mascara, nose and eyes swollen from crying. It just occurred to me she’s never really looked like she’s really cried. I know she’s attractive but so was this other girl. But Rachel always looks like she’s just forced out a tear. When I’ve really had a bad crying session, you can tell to look at me that I’ve been crying. She never has that look.
It’s all very strange.
And unfair to her kids-if she can’t hold it together to not cry in front of a room of strangers in a professional setting they must be walking on eggshells terrified of when she all go off again.

Also someone said that she had that meeting to address how to stem the steady flow of followers that are bored and unfollowing.
Maybe the tears and have to sell the house is to get sympathy , maybe drum up a fresh newspaper article. She needs to sell and make her € somewhere.
Is this all a stunt? And if so, shame on her to continue to use a tragic death to make money. It’s just not right and I feel that her kids will resent her yet for it.

Also someone said that she had that meeting to address how to stem the steady flow of followers that are bored and unfollowing.
Maybe the tears and have to sell the house is to get sympathy , maybe drum up a fresh newspaper article. She needs to sell and make her € somewhere.
Is this all a stunt? And if so, shame on her to continue to use a tragic death to make money. It’s just not right and I feel that her kids will resent her yet for it.
Im not really sure what you get out of watching a bereaved mother with snot rolling down her face. Its not a competition you know.

makeupmonster

Eh you can’t just say that and leave us hanging 🤭🤭 what happened at the hen night
What an actually full on fuking dope a proper party she should be ashamed of her self tinkers is all they are party party party tell them Rachel about the yolk you copped of with on the hen strutting ur stuff in the pub no chain then but that's all hush hush 😜😜😜😜😜
Oh my god you have to tell us!! I can totally imagine this would happen

cycleon

VIP Member
I’m sure everyone had sympathy when he first passed and maybe for the first year.
But I get the feeling there were plenty of eye rolls when she cried.
I’m sorry, but I’ve often felt like shit going into work, often cried in the car.
Once I hit the door of work, I pull my big girl pants on, paint on a smile and get on with it.
It’s so obvious she’s hugely out of her depth and so unprofessional to cry like that in public at a work thing. It’s just not appropriate, and if she had just heard he had died or was dying, maybe cry in work in front of a load of people. 2 1/2 years on- no, you have to learn to deal with it to some extent.

I watched an absolute beaut on TikTok this morning. She really is a beautiful girl. She had lost her husband tragically before her eyes- no warning like this one had. Had her 4 month old baby in her arms.
But she showed pics of her upset- hair in a mess, no make up, snot, tears, streaky mascara, nose and eyes swollen from crying. It just occurred to me she’s never really looked like she’s really cried. I know she’s attractive but so was this other girl. But Rachel always looks like she’s just forced out a tear. When I’ve really had a bad crying session, you can tell to look at me that I’ve been crying. She never has that look.
It’s all very strange.
And unfair to her kids-if she can’t hold it together to not cry in front of a room of strangers in a professional setting they must be walking on eggshells terrified of when she all go off again.

Was that lady the one who lost her husband on a jetski, she was on the boat?

Mel33

Went snooping on the sister Aimee's page and saw the reel of her getting slapped in the face with the wrap. Staged like the sisters ones. What really shocked me though was the outside of her house - her bbq area and the grass. It's a great set-up. I don't get the impression she works so it gets you thinking what all of us are doing wrong 😪
She does have an online shop that sells outdoor clothing for kids, I can't remember the name but have seen her sister Shannon share it.