Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mel33

In fairness about the holiday. I'm taking my kids out of school for a week tomorrow to go away because it is costing 1k less to go away tomorrow than last week or the week before! So yeah I'm sure she can afford it more than me but its a big chunk of change in the difference! I totally agree with everything else being said but I get the reason behind this!
Loads of people do this at the start of the school year due to the difference in price, and sometimes due to parents only getting that time off work. We have never done it but the only time I wouldn't consider it, would be if our child was moving from 6th class to 1st year as that's a big step up with new friendships, classes, teachers, routines etc getting established during the first week or two. Enjoy your holidays!

Reactions: 2

sea773

You hit the nail on the head with "she could"!
Unfortunately that means she would HAVE To spend money and it also means she would be upstaged by the girls and she can't have that at all. Rachel has to be the centre of attention so she dresses her girls like the Amish in the 18th century so they look dowdy and downtrodden whilst she looks like she has walked off a Runway (how ironic).
It would be good to see the girls dressed in something befitting of their ages, something that would make them look like their mum has spent some money on but, let's face it, she ain't gonna open her purse unless it's for new followers or maybe a face-lift and some botox.
I actually started to think this was the reason but I was hoping I was wrong if she makes the girls look cool and trendy is she afraid they’ll start getting sent stuff and the limelight will be off her is she afraid they’ll be asked to feature with products or ads of their own it makes no sense why she dresses them the way she does other than for this reason I know what the person was saying above last week Leah looked better in the clothes from penny’s but to me she looked ridiculous the crazy bright colours and daft hat and crocs I Duno if that’s the style in that part of the country but where I’m from it’s certainly not my own kids wouldn’t be seen dead in them clothes like I buy penny’s and dunnes all the time for my kids especially for summer because of the abuse they give them suncream dirt water etc but if we are going somewhere or just even to town I change them and have them neat and tidy and looking nice I wish she would just make more effort with them it makes me feel sorry for them

Are BOT’s real people ? Like the Xrated ones that comment on her grid . Can Bots like her posts etc??
Insta need to stop this it’s so deceitful

Get the 🎻🎻🎻 & 🤧🤧🤧 out .. It’s whinge 😫😩😩 time

Get the 🎻🎻🎻 & 🤧🤧🤧 out .. It’s whinge 😫😩😩 time
You can buy comments as well as likes/followers

sea773

Anyone else think that little boy who jumped of the side of the pool looked hurt when he was walking ? I mean them pools are not deep and to jump from a height more or less on to the ground I know she has those soft mats under it but would they make much difference jumping down

CCeye

Also the child is 12 & is wearing a dress that would suit an older woman!! Maybe borrowed it off Rachel??
That child wears some very strange outfits

Deserved it how exactly. She doesnt work. She has it fairly cushy already.
They would be better off giving a free stay to someone who is
I don't believe for a second that a 12year old girl would choose a dull grey for a bedroom.
Grey in a living room 🤔,
in an entrance hall 🤔.
In a 12yr olds bedroom 🤣.
It's all about the bitches choices and not the kids. They don't have a choice in anything. I'm pretty sure if you asked them for a couple nights stay in a hotel in Ireland or a trip on a plane to London or Edinburgh, Legoland or Alton Towers, they would choose the latter, HOWEVER, the haemorrhoid Queen would NEVER get those for free so that would be out of the question.
the whole house is grey...grey and pink....pink and grey....and tacky....her taste is up her hole

Last edited:

diazgoodnessnew

Sorry if im a bit thick but could someone explain the dress situation for me? Do u think she sold out of the original stock and isnt restocking? Or she sold very little and isnt advertising it anymore?
I'd say the second option but if someone asked she'd say it was a sell out and is having issues with the manufacturer on restocking the dresses or shipping issues!

#follow4afollow

The hen party is 40 mins from where Rachel lives and is still in county Offaly

I don’t see Shannon’s sister in law at it 🤔

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Who in their right minds asked her how much the Zoo cost and if she brought her own lunch?? Did she just make that up so she could mention about 10 times that she is going to Fota next week and might bag a free night in the resort🤔
There couldn’t be anyone that thick. Age makes up all these questions. Next you’ll hear her telling her followers about the kids bowel movement’s 💩

Reactions: 1

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
She didn't wear it too long, was that not her in next photo?
That’s not the bride in the second photo, she wore the dress all evening and night

Lads she’s not with the bald fella, his wife is the girl with the short blonde hair their all friends 100% and they are going on holidays with Rachel tomorrow

iamoveritalready

For gods sake, who gives a toss about her videoing her Oompa Loompa leg as she walks in the airport. Wonder is the sister tagging along with her this time

The gifted luggage 🙄🙄 somewhere in that house there's a room full to the brim of free stuff she's gotten
And maybe that room is the heartbreaking reason Leah had to move into another room.

Attachments

• Haha

Sipsip tea frog

I don't think this needed to be pointed out.

They look so similar but I think the sister in law looks much better. Rachel is all edges with a look of a face that would cut you. The sis in law actually looks like a pleasant girl.
My apologies I worded that very wrong!
She looks like a beautiful girl💕