Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Great life when they're all free on a random Thursday for a hen!
The go fund me money is being well spent on the wailing widow. Wonder why is she posting a private event. Surely even she wouldn’t be so cheap as to be staying in sponsored accommodation 🙄🙄🙄😝😝😝

Reactions: 1

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Wonder did she get freaked out with been upstairs and kids down stairs on their own sure she reads here it’s been said many times
Yeah I’d said that myself a few times that it was weird to leave the kids downstairs all the time with no supervision. I wonder is she renting out her upstairs or something

Here for a nose

How many female friends has she taken on holiday and how many male "friends" has she taken? I've seen one female with her and two males! Maybe I've not paid attention and someone can correct me of they like.
There is definitely two women with her. One of them must not be comfortable on Instagram. Fair enough. She's probably the one taking the photos.

Attachments

Chatty9

Was that the new man she's with? The guy who was with Daniel asking her out to play year's ago. The traveling community would have more respect for the dead than these shower of people.
Has she a new partner?? I only dip in and put of her page but stories a couple of weeks so she was saying she couldn't ever think of being with someone else etc

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I wonder will she start trying to be the centre of attention at Shannon’s hens this weekend.

Will she start crying her “crocodile tears” at it & how hard it is for her at this Hens, as it brings back memories of her Hens, when she about to marry Daniel etc
I thought Shannon got married a while back?

Mully

I’m sure everyone had sympathy when he first passed and maybe for the first year.
But I get the feeling there were plenty of eye rolls when she cried.
I’m sorry, but I’ve often felt like shit going into work, often cried in the car.
Once I hit the door of work, I pull my big girl pants on, paint on a smile and get on with it.
It’s so obvious she’s hugely out of her depth and so unprofessional to cry like that in public at a work thing. It’s just not appropriate, and if she had just heard he had died or was dying, maybe cry in work in front of a load of people. 2 1/2 years on- no, you have to learn to deal with it to some extent.

I watched an absolute beaut on TikTok this morning. She really is a beautiful girl. She had lost her husband tragically before her eyes- no warning like this one had. Had her 4 month old baby in her arms.
But she showed pics of her upset- hair in a mess, no make up, snot, tears, streaky mascara, nose and eyes swollen from crying. It just occurred to me she’s never really looked like she’s really cried. I know she’s attractive but so was this other girl. But Rachel always looks like she’s just forced out a tear. When I’ve really had a bad crying session, you can tell to look at me that I’ve been crying. She never has that look.
It’s all very strange.
And unfair to her kids-if she can’t hold it together to not cry in front of a room of strangers in a professional setting they must be walking on eggshells terrified of when she all go off again.

Also someone said that she had that meeting to address how to stem the steady flow of followers that are bored and unfollowing.
Maybe the tears and have to sell the house is to get sympathy , maybe drum up a fresh newspaper article. She needs to sell and make her € somewhere.
Is this all a stunt? And if so, shame on her to continue to use a tragic death to make money. It’s just not right and I feel that her kids will resent her yet for it.

Also someone said that she had that meeting to address how to stem the steady flow of followers that are bored and unfollowing.
Maybe the tears and have to sell the house is to get sympathy , maybe drum up a fresh newspaper article. She needs to sell and make her € somewhere.
Is this all a stunt? And if so, shame on her to continue to use a tragic death to make money. It’s just not right and I feel that her kids will resent her yet for it.
Omg was that the girl who's partner died on the jetski? She showed up on my tik tok this morning. Such a sad story. Poor woman.

Boogaloo Shrimp

Won’t let her get acrylics but will do a Q&A to hundreds of thousands about her personal space
It really grinds my gears how she treats them as performing seals, kids at her school will watch these stories and take the absolute piss out of her.
Imagine a kid teasing her about how "your mummy treats you like a performing seal, does she give you fish for dinner too".

Don't be silly - when I get pissed off and type my response 9 times out of 10 there is a few words people need to guess 🤣🤣
Bejings! I type, read over, type again, quick scan then fix typos and read it all over again. I'm a perfectionist so just know that if there is a mistake then I am chewing my own ass off for making it 🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️