Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last post/reel (shite) has doubled in comments 🤔
Only because she has replied to almost everyone with laughing emojis 🤣
How anyone found that funny involving a KID whilst swearing is beyond me. How to teach your kids gutter language via social media 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her last post/reel (shite) has doubled in comments 🤔
Only because she has replied to almost everyone with laughing emojis 🤣
How anyone found that funny involving a KID whilst swearing is beyond me. How to teach your kids gutter language via social media 👏🏼
I noticed that too.. all the emoji replies. 🙄 I saw someone who said he thought it was disgusting to use that word in front of an 11 year old and he was attacked by the clowns defending her. Then the comment was deleted.

Reactions: 4
I noticed that too.. all the emoji replies. 🙄 I saw someone who said he thought it was disgusting to use that word in front of an 11 year old and he was attacked by the clowns defending her. Then the comment was deleted.
I never caught that one response, I just glided through them. He is not wrong though and imagine defending that language when she is supposed to be an "influencer" (used very loosely) 🤬

Reactions: 3
Has Alined died an awful death or what, has anyone seen any of the "instahuns" wearing them? I think she should change the name to "Denial" still an anagram of Daniel.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has Alined died an awful death or what, has anyone seen any of the "instahuns" wearing them? I think she should change the name to "Denial" still an anagram of Daniel.
I’d say she sold none they are all her ‘office’ which is why we don’t see here in there anymore it completely bombed

Reactions: 9
I’d say she sold none they are all her ‘office’ which is why we don’t see here in there anymore it completely bombed
I agree there! I reckon she went all in and lost more than she gained. If it was successful then surely you would be advertising it whenever you can. If my business was a success then I certainly would.

• Heart
It definitely failed massively. I’m not surprised. It’s one thing people sending you messages & comments when she is on crying but it’s another to expect them to part with €80 for an ugly dress when times are hard.

"girls are happy 2 nights away"
Aye witch, so are you 'cause by the looks of it you never spent a fuckin' penny for it.
Cheap ass cockwomble that you are!
Won't even spend money on a holiday for the girls. She disgusts me so much.

Attachments

Away with her brother like come on go
With just the girls her brothers girlfriend or wife looks like Rachel

Reactions: 12
Away with her brother like come on go
With just the girls her brothers girlfriend or wife looks like Rachel
I don't think she has the patience to look after the three all by herself, anytime she takes the girls anywhere else other than the graveyard it is with another adult, be it the mum, sisters or brother.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.