Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uplimerick

Its been ages since I've watched Rachel's stories. Can someone fill me in? I thought Leahhad a beautiful room with like nearly her own living room, walk in wardrobe and ensure?

Reactions: 2
**long post incoming **This is a general comment about all these influencers who have made money out of selling their story and now are in panic mode as followers dwindle off. Julie Twins and me, Shannon Joyce and Rachel just to name a few have all made a "living" out of everyday circumstances that 99% of others wouldn't even know where to begin. My next door neighbour died at the age of 37 to breast cancer left two girls behind 2 and 5 , their dad had no choice but to survive, pay the mortgage etc and get on with life as best he could. As do 99% of those who loose someone. We all have or know someone who have been dealt the bad hand whether sickness,death relationship breakdowns etc and have had to survive. Share your story if you must, share the ups and downs ,but monetising on it all does not sit right with me. These ones glamourising misery is not only disrespectful to their families , partners etc but it's given the generation up and coming a false sense of security of creating a living using misfortune etc. Shannon, Julie and Rachel.all set out to tell and share their stories but realistically 2-3 years later who are they helping now? Themselves thats who..helping themselves to peoples good will and trust by selling a lifestyle that's not attainable to the majority of people watching. Now you can see the panic set it when the story no longer carries the same emotional engagement so all the steps are.coming out to prevent the decline. None of these women have anything worthy of making role models out of them. All could have used their pages to inspire those effected by death, cancer , separation but all they've done is embarrass themselves, overshare their children and create negativity around their social media accounts by being selfish and greedy.
100% agree with this. I agree to an extent with people sharing their stories for awareness and helping others but then constantly looking for insta hun status and beyond after is the thing that frustrates me. And then tryin to build a career off the following. Like Denise Kenny and The Head Plan. She couldn’t have done that if it weren’t for her husband being sick.It just doesn’t sit well with me. Georgie Crawford profiting off her mid fortune with cancer. The list is endless.

Missycoco

VIP Member
She has a Zoom meeting .. 😳 a zoom on how to get shop of unsold China Hamish dresses. Not one hun supported these , bet she wishes now she gave the Corrigans a press drop after all they were the only ones who tried to promote her. Think they woke up now if that’s possible with them tow. They sent her free hoodies , seen for total 5 mins then hit the in I bet.

• Haha

Blueducks101

Did she ever announce the winners of all those prizes she had rounded up for the bungee jump?? Sorry if I missed it I just dip in and out of her stories and didn’t see anything?

She will show the party & how upset she was etc, at it, just before the new range from her brand is being released, so everybody will see how upset she is, the poor young widow & buy straight away things from the new range
God they’re all the fucking same, like dictators. Unless you agree with them you’re gone. Not like she can deny she owns an obscene amount of clothes, it’s just a fact. Like if she’s selling makeup whatever but selling environmentally friendly items is such a contraction. They’d make you sick
the company are worse.

Yes, definitely a magazine deal or something, as not even Aimee or the mother, posted a clip of anything.
I taught it strange that Aimee seemed to be up early & out with the kids, didn’t look like she had a hangover.

The party must’ve went on that late
Must’ve been a day event. How long we give her to post they had an amazing day but going to keep it private 🙄🙄

• Haha

Foggy

Chatty Member
Sorry if im a bit thick but could someone explain the dress situation for me? Do u think she sold out of the original stock and isnt restocking? Or she sold very little and isnt advertising it anymore?

Letsplay24

I don’t think she got the sky glass telly, I’ve seen terri McEvoy and Nikki whelan both advertising if and they all have the same videos i.e the telly above the fireplace and the same floors, like a showroom.

Name and Shame

VIP Member
It’s amazing how when she was talking about going to the hens recently, she was in bits, saying it was her 10 year anniversary & this hens will bring it all back for her etc. The crocodile tears where flowing.

But last night it was all different, she was going with her “friend” & was looking forward to it, even though she didn’t know who was getting married!!!!