Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cycleon

VIP Member
Im not really sure what you get out of watching a bereaved mother with snot rolling down her face. Its not a competition you know.
I saw the video it was 30 or 60 seconds and I dint know where the story was going til BOOM she said he'd died .. no one "gets anything" from it

Reactions: 2

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Probably was two night for her and girls.But brought brother sister in law so that why it went to one night.she definitely did say going away for 2 night at weekend.sure sun thurs is midweek

What is this all about, only Rachel can see all her followers. Usually there is a search box, you can key in a name to see if they are following them

That hair needs to be cut to top of her shoulder, that long length is putting years on her & it is like rats tails
Yeah I noticed that too. Still buying bots.

Boogaloo Shrimp

She’s no real friends. I’d say Daniel’s friends feel sorry for her and the wives/girlfriends just grin and bear it. She never shows a girlfriend over just to have a coffee/shopping dates/ girls holidays)?Very strange! most people have a few different group of friends (from childhood, work etc) that have nothing to do with their partner.
I'd want nothing to do with her either 🤣🤣🤣.
More "sad😢" photos🤦‍♂️
"oh how I remember them well, I remember these holidays as if it were yesterday".
She actually reminds me of a joke I heard years ago -
I put an ad in the paper for my friend Peter Reid, I only had a tenner to spend on it and it was £1 a word so I tried so hard and came up with "Peter Reid from Peterhead is dead, Volvo for sale £750" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She will date and she should. She is still very young & hopefully has a long life ahead of her. If I was those women in Daniel’s friendship group I would be very wary of her. I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her. She is very sly & manipulative. The dating will be referenced eventually along with a new part of the letter telling her date so & so. Once the new man gets his feet under the table daniel will barely get a mention and the chain will be gathering dust.
Hopefully that day comes soon.

timbertrot

Chatty Member
I didn’t realise Leah’s room was so big. There’s a lot more to this than meets the eye. It’s very strange.
It’s probably right that Rachel has the bigger room really, no need for a child to have a room that big , even as a teenager her other room is a perfect size but I would love to know the reason.