Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Oh my GOD I just saw! The 6 drawer plastic boxes were selling for €299! What in the name of all that is holy! A fool and its money I'll bloody tells ya! Unbelievable.
Was that the same company that gave her the huge mirror?? I think she was hoping for more of them so she tagged them out of the blue , did not know they had ceased trading .. Plastic drawers for that price , probably cheap China tat

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fuck me that's some riveting content today 🙄

Your a snakey cunt so your skin matches now at least, you absolute dose 🐍

Who gives a flying fuck you irrelevant twat.

• Haha

cycleon

VIP Member
Is this where they stayed for free and gave the unprofessional response? I'll delete if not

Attachments

As if she was ever going to be in the playroom. The size of Leah’s wardrobe! She has somehow wrangled that poor girl out of her bedroom or manipulated the situation in some way so she would get that room. She was never going to settle for the poxy playroom
Of course she cajoled her! ‘Poor Mammy is having nightmares Leah, ‘We’ll do the playroom up and make your room all grown up like Mammys’, ‘Remember Leah, Mammy lost her soulmate?’
The glee in Rachel’s eyes showing off the wardrobe.

Heidi77

VIP Member
They really are rough as a badgers arse. I would have been furious to have been grabbed and carried to the pool like that.
Sometimes things like this just aren't funny
It wad shallow enough - looked like being dumped in a bath. I hope that poor lady didn't hurt her back

Mully

Yeah I was wondering why she didn't just stick herself in the playroom and leave Leah in her own room? I think she's been reading all the comments here about how she sleeps upstairs leaving those poor kids to face anyone that could come into her well known house so decided to save face and actually look like she's protecting her kids. But yeah, why uproot poor Leah?

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
There’s waterproof creams out there now, so I don’t think there’s any excuse, especially when the child is fair skinned like you said.
So true I have a red head white porcelain skin child, she has been on many foreign holidays in 38 degrees and has never burnt ,I would crack if her shoulders were like that . She does alright get a little bit of redness under her eyes in the evening times but it's gone by morning so I think it does just be from the heat in the eveings along with tiredness.