Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovesagawk

I'm wondering did the guy who made the comment delete it himself? It's strange if she deleted it that she left the picture up. I honestly don't think she reads her comments.
I'd say someone saw it here and told her. She is to vain to delete it.

Reactions: 3

Babydoc

I came on to post about the rings because if memory serves me right she once said she never takes them off

#follow4afollow

Went snooping on the sister Aimee's page and saw the reel of her getting slapped in the face with the wrap. Staged like the sisters ones. What really shocked me though was the outside of her house - her bbq area and the grass. It's a great set-up. I don't get the impression she works so it gets you thinking what all of us are doing wrong 😪

titan22

VIP Member
So last night she made an attempt at looking sophisticated by trying different cuisine (the snails) until you hear a loud common as muck voice in the background and the camera turns to her shaking her head at the food.
A little bit of a tip you can’t ignore lack of class even if you put it in a swanky place.

Looks like the handmaids tale dress was taken on an outing today
That dress makes her look 4 times bigger than what she is😳 she finally wears one of her creations took her long enough 🤔

cycleon

VIP Member
Running commentary about the daughter in the new bedroom. Like who actually wants to know! No one is remotely interested unless you are as weird as her.
The child’s privacy invaded yet again.I have a sneaky feeling though that the child might loving the limelight now of Insta , they grown up receiving freebies, attention and probably like the mother now feel very entitled , they are going to carry in expecting. Sad but true and it’s the greedy common mothers fault

I spy 🕵️‍♀️ some Hamish dresses do I ? Perched herself in front of them for us to see .. London for work 🤣🤣🤣 not many offers in Ireland then ? Certainly no demand for the China Hamish dresses that’s for sure
Turkey Amish....Turkey 😜

Meteor09

Chatty Member
Did she not wear one of her own dresses to the wedding???
That one that was tagged looks like something you made in home economics in 2nd year
Whoever let her put those up for sale should be shot end of

• Haha

Boogaloo Shrimp

How many female friends has she taken on holiday and how many male "friends" has she taken? I've seen one female with her and two males! Maybe I've not paid attention and someone can correct me of they like.

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
Two bald babies in a sling 😂 Never heard that one before but Jesus I can’t breathe or unsee it now. Of course she knew it was a thong in the back, she’s hardly trying to hide it if she’s mentioning it to her following. She’s incredibly thirsty for not wanting to move on but who can blame her I suppose.
It’s lovely she has another couple to go on hols with and support her but I can see where the speculation on her mates husband bein her new fella came from. The last story pic she put up is giving me serious sister wives vibes!
she has two other couples with her. They are all very close friends but not close enough as sister wives 🤣

• Haha