Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I can’t believe that. That’s such a “look at my arse” post if ever I’ve seen it and she has the gall to mention Daniel in it

Reactions: 19

Philgate

A second marquee? Fridges, freezers?
the song she played- we like to party.
Who Else on earth except pure trash would video themselves preparing for their young husbands ‘funeral’ and dub ‘we like to party’over it.
Is this all about getting a headline in a trash Irish magazine again?
He may have said ‘have a party’ by way of saying ‘don’t cry, don’t be too upset, celebrate me’ but I don’t think he meant 2 1/2 years down the line, do the kids up like they’re going to my big fat gypsy wedding, make a holy show of yourself by arranging a huge piss up with no class. If people had a few drinks when he died, that would be fine.
But. Trashy booze up so long later? No!
Wonder what she’ll wear? Will it be skin tight or up to her bum?
And the pics- everyone with her in the centre.
Does she care about the kids or is it about her getting attention? Why lie to the kids about the purpose? And surely I’d the kids would be upset, they should be the priority and not do it. It shouldn’t be to please a group of adults looking for a piss up. It should be what’s best foR the kids

• Wow

Ruby1

I can’t get my teens to make their bed, never mind re arrange 10 cushions and a tray 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why can’t she mind her own kids? Why must men step in? Those women must be sick to death of her. She sets women back 50 years with how pathetic & incapable she is. It’s embarrassing

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Jesus you wouldn’t see it at a gypsy wake. The most tacky disrespectful gross spectacle ever and then put up on social media . The crocodile tears are definitely over

i’m sorry but has anyone seen the pic she posted of the 4 of them?! her oldest child wear the mustard coloured dress 1) NEEDS to wear a bra and 2) the dress is practically see through.

• Wow

Keli88

Swimsuit rammed up the arse whilst referencing Daniel. 🙄🙄 Holiday is well and truly the Rachel show! Take pics by all means but stay off the social media and enjoy it with the kids ffs. Them kids are only gonna have memories of her with a phone in her hand and shoved in their face for all to see for content.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Philgate

This is all terribly tacky, and I’m sorry but the bows are the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen.

I can see how her family are rough out and common as anything and the partying and bows suit them down to the ground.
but Daniel and his family appear to have some class. I’d say that’s mainly why you don’t see his parents on her Instagram. They are more dignified.

I wonder if they met as adults whether Daniel would look the side of the street she walks on. She’s very common and he was far above her in class stakes. They met young but I’d imagine if they met now, he would be unimpressed by her carry on.
Just a thought.

I feel desperately sad for his parents. It must break their hearts to see their lovely son die so young, but to me monetised and made tacky as hell. They have to watch content being made from the most heart breaking thing that’s happened to them and see their granddaughters turn into performing seals. I’d say they have to stay quiet or they may not see their granddaughters. I’d say they’ve had many the late night chat and decided sadly to let it go for fear of being cut out of the girls life.

anyone who turns a tragic death into an opportunity to spin money is the lowest of the low. Julie twins did it and she’s utter trash. This one is worse.
He was her husband but he was his parents child first and it’s all wrong to me

• Sad

Evan

VIP Member
Dan loved the beach and Liverpool 💁 who wudda guessed💁🤣
Give it a fucking rest! Make new memories for your kids so that THEY don't "feel it too" when they are on a beach on holidays in the future!!! Ye twat! And pull that butt munching swimsuit outta yer arse while yer ah ih 👍

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Definitely got implants. FFS, it's 2022, if you want implants and can afford them, just get them. No one cares! But documenting your surgery on social media and denying that you've had the implants is ridiculous.
Cos it dosnt fit in with her "weeping widow" narrative.... why would someone whos so deeply grieving her husband care what her body looks like? EXACTLY!!!!!! Shes keeping her sheep sweet to flog them her UGLY DRESSES🙄

Reactions: 18

Philgate

OMG I cringed hard watching those stories. We always suspected she was rough , but she’s very rough.
The language. Ok, we all curse, I do. But before I would label someone ‘bastards’ and shout and scream curses and then show to thousands of people- and she’s supposed to be a big business woman.
Also the lads - the cut of them. Vests; badly fitting shorts. Rough as anything .
And they went too far…. Might have been funny with one, but to keep going.
And how do they know if people can be thrown in? Someone could be on their period or any other health or personal reasons . Scum bags

MrsL007

Some liverpool fan she is.. Not even a mention of the dramatic result last night. Its all just for show

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Sorry now, hate sounding like I've got no empathy. But Daniel is dead almost 2.5 years. The kids hardly remember him, that's just the way of life, memories fade, it doesn't mean they forget. But this one moves her 11 year old from her bedroom 2.5 years after his passing and blames it on his death?
Is she always going to blame everything on his death?
She is seriously damaging those kids heads.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
She had the whole summer to take them away and she waits until they are back in school? They are going Monday so they had three days in school? It makes no sense

Chippednails

VIP Member
Shocking response from the hotel and it seems whoever runs their SM is deffo a fan of Rachel. @Bessie I’m looking through messages from the last day and sorry people doubted you. I know how that feels, I posted something a few weeks ago that was jumped on by someone and it isn’t nice at all. I hope you are ok xxx