Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to Lanz a roh eeeee

And she’s not sure whedder to wear dis dress or de udder.

christ shes boring- I packed dis bag and didn’t pack dat bag. Have to say I’ve gone away several times and no one, including mu mother or my best friend gave a fiddlers what I packed

Reactions: 13
I wonder is she tagging along on her friends honeymoon. The one whose wedding she’s going to this weekend
Imagine the Merry Widow making friends’ hens, weddings and honeymoons all about her.
I wouldn’t put it past her to be honest

Reactions: 8
I understand parents who take their kids out of school for a week in June as a once off to afford a family holiday. It can be half the price. But the first week of Sep is a tit show for the kids. All the routines being set, friendships being made, new homework, teacher, curriculum etc etc. It's just not recommended.
She can damn well afford to take the kids away for a holiday during peak prices which is why I believe that this "holiday" is gonna be a #collab or #ad so it is done on the cheap (as usual) because God forbid she would spend money on her kids, she is an ungrateful witch towards those kids and will only ever do freebies for the kids. My opinion so sue me if you want but I'm sure my solicitor will read the summons and throw it in the file marked under W for Who Gives A tit 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 10
She had the whole summer to take them away and she waits until they are back in school? They are going Monday so they had three days in school? It makes no sense

Reactions: 18
She had the whole summer to take them away and she waits until they are back in school? They are going Monday so they had three days in school? It makes no sense
She was too busy jetting off on business trips buying cheap polyester dresses to flog, rather then go on hols with kids

Reactions: 5
Don’t like her wedding outfit at all. And of course the black dress is better than wearing a bloody mini skirt to the day two 🙈

I hope they have a lovely holiday and no doubt it will be lonely for them at times , but I hope Rachel takes the time to step away and enjoy her kids and the holiday.

Reactions: 3
Don’t like her wedding outfit at all. And of course the black dress is better than wearing a bloody mini skirt to the day two 🙈
I was waiting for the merry widow to wear the black dress, since she's still mourning🙄

Reactions: 2
Something tells me that it won't just be her and the girls 🤔.
I wonder who the tag-along will be on this holiday because, I really don't think she wants to be alone with the girls on a holiday. I may well be wrong but, I really think she will have a "friend" or her usual hanger-on with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Something tells me that it won't just be her and the girls 🤔.
I wonder who the tag-along will be on this holiday because, I really don't think she wants to be alone with the girls on a holiday. I may well be wrong but, I really think she will have a "friend" or her usual hanger-on with her.

Oh ye I think she mentioned "me friends" when she was talking bout the hol. 10 days in lanza. Kids missing wk and half of school. Knackers.

Reactions: 17
Some fellas tie around her neck in her insta story… wonder if this is one of her “friends”

Reactions: 5
Can’t put my finger on it. Something really weird about the whole family, it’s like they ‘groom’ each other. Even the brothers gf looks like Rachel.
It’s a bad time to take kids out of school for ten days, this is prime friend-formation time (I know them missing an education won’t bother her as her education clearly reached 3rd class level at best).

Reactions: 7
No sign of Daniels chain on this weekend. Q bit convenient when her 'friend' is coming to collect her. Me thinks he may be more than a friend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.