Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foggy

Chatty Member
Something tells me that it won't just be her and the girls 🤔.
I wonder who the tag-along will be on this holiday because, I really don't think she wants to be alone with the girls on a holiday. I may well be wrong but, I really think she will have a "friend" or her usual hanger-on with her.

Oh ye I think she mentioned "me friends" when she was talking bout the hol. 10 days in lanza. Kids missing wk and half of school. Knackers.

Reactions: 17
It's only recently she actually tags Shannon's account @deafmomlife when she appears on her stories. She never used to. I always thought it was bad form as she could of directed traffic and followers to Shannon's page so many times to help her grow followers and earn a living from insta. She is very much relatable and could do with the support as a mum of three saving for a house. Rachel couldn't dare share the spotlight. I would find her much more credible and relatable than Rachel. I've met Shannon. She is such a lovely, kind, down to earth girl.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
When I was 11/12 I had posters on my wall, stickers, photos of my family and friends, some of my friends even wrote on my wall 😆 what I’m getting at is that my room was a shrine to being a typical 12 year old. Fluffy cushions, groovy chick bed covers and like smash hits magazine had thrown up all over it. Stickers all over my bed frame. Not saying that is the style now but I’m pretty sure what Rachel has chosen for Leah would not be popular for young girls these days. I don’t understand what young girls would choose literally all grey everything as their bedroom vibe. Her room is literally a mini version of Rachel’s room. Are their imaginations so limited that they can’t expand beyond grey grey greyyyyyyy

• Heart
Has to be someone on here with the inside info on what his family and mates really think of all her carry on. There is no way everyone in her hometown still see this as grieving behaviour.

I know grief is always different and never leaves but like come on, surprised she ain’t up in The graveyard having a session yet

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I messaged the Newpark & got a very rude response saying how Rachel deserved her holiday & how i was begrudging🙄
Send it to a radio station. Why should the customer pay above the odds and this beggar get it for free? Hotel prices are a hot topic at the moment. That’s a nasty way to reply from any business. Get it on Twitter

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Sorry now they didn’t get to ‘throw him a funeral’ so they are having a party on Saturday! Is she for real?!

• Wow
  • Haha

Name and Shame

VIP Member
She is one sick individual, 5 hours she was on, saying how upset she got on the trip to london etc & how she was worried sick how she would pay the bills, after Daniel died etc!!!
Now she is back again, showing off dresses & if you buy them & use her code etc, to get a discount !!!!

Not a bother on her when she is talking about how fabulous this brand of clothing is.

she is so shallow it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 16
This whole party thing is a step too far it’s actually crazy 😬 like by all means throw a party have a ball just don’t do it as a funeral party for someone 2 years later. Your poor children are never going to be ok with this going on.

Go see your doctor, you need help!!!

Cazerjack

Rachael, while Daniel would love that you’re all having wonderful family time, he would be horrified that you’re pimping out his girls. Leah is 11/12 and obviously going through puberty, please don’t document what is a very personal time for her all over Instagram, give the poor girl some privacy. Just because you can’t wait to show off your new boobs doesn’t mean she wants too, please have some respect for her

whocarez

VIP Member
Absolute image 😳😳😳 only the sis in law is a lot bigger than Rachel .
I don't think this needed to be pointed out.

They look so similar but I think the sister in law looks much better. Rachel is all edges with a look of a face that would cut you. The sis in law actually looks like a pleasant girl.

BorderHopper

STOP!!!

has anyone ever seen anything as cringe as that “reveal”??The whole country has seen the room step by step, but somehow the girl who it’s all for is so shocked and surprised at how it’s turned out 😂

also had she not been in putting pictures in the drawer only a few days ago? Yet more fake content

I wish she would get some lessons on how to talk. It’s painful to listen to.

The single solitary memory of Daniel is that he was a Liverpool supporter. Nothing else. Literally nothing else.

Whistleup

Chatty Member
It's the most DISGUSTING thing that any mother would say about her beautiful daughter, she's "starting to smell herself ". Jesus, how common. Vile!!

• Wow
  • Sick

iamoveritalready

What other gifted night away is she going on this time?
wait for it “thank you sooooo much bla-bla-bla it’s such a lovely hotel, the girls loved it, everyone was so nice and they asked to take pictures with me because I am so special. My code is Rachel+150 so they can pass on the cost of my free stay to you when you book in”

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
**long post incoming **This is a general comment about all these influencers who have made money out of selling their story and now are in panic mode as followers dwindle off. Julie Twins and me, Shannon Joyce and Rachel just to name a few have all made a "living" out of everyday circumstances that 99% of others wouldn't even know where to begin. My next door neighbour died at the age of 37 to breast cancer left two girls behind 2 and 5 , their dad had no choice but to survive, pay the mortgage etc and get on with life as best he could. As do 99% of those who loose someone. We all have or know someone who have been dealt the bad hand whether sickness,death relationship breakdowns etc and have had to survive. Share your story if you must, share the ups and downs ,but monetising on it all does not sit right with me. These ones glamourising misery is not only disrespectful to their families , partners etc but it's given the generation up and coming a false sense of security of creating a living using misfortune etc. Shannon, Julie and Rachel.all set out to tell and share their stories but realistically 2-3 years later who are they helping now? Themselves thats who..helping themselves to peoples good will and trust by selling a lifestyle that's not attainable to the majority of people watching. Now you can see the panic set it when the story no longer carries the same emotional engagement so all the steps are.coming out to prevent the decline. None of these women have anything worthy of making role models out of them. All could have used their pages to inspire those effected by death, cancer , separation but all they've done is embarrass themselves, overshare their children and create negativity around their social media accounts by being selfish and greedy.
You wrote this so well fairycake! And anytime they are going through a rough patch, eg, the go fund me for Shannen, the tik tocs Julie got called out on, and Rachel on the bus trying to cozy up to Jac Jossa, they always bring it back to "how hard they have it" for sympathy......Shannen crying over trolls, Julie keeps banging on about how the twins dad left her, then her dad and grandad dying, and Rachel is still whinging over Daniel..... When, in reality, they are happy out every day, getting freebies left, right and centre, they are always on gifted stays in hotels, and they all ship off the children regularly to be minded.... all 3 wouldnt know what a days work was, if it bit them on the arse🤣 and not forgetting selling their childrens privacy, for anything they can get🙄