Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be bleeping fuming if I got all nicely dressed for a bbq and her knackery mates threw me in the pool

Reactions: 10
What with throwing them all in the pool... sad ca
I’d be bleeping fuming if I got all nicely dressed for a bbq and her knackery mates threw me in the pool
Bunch of muppets throwing one another in.. don't get me stared on the creepy brother he just gives me the ick....

Reactions: 9
That red haired baby will be scalded hat in backwards in this heat 🙈

Doesn’t look like she protesting too much , all for content 🤣 #livelaughlove

Reactions: 4
I was actually just thinking they are behaving like scumbags. That pool isn’t really deep enough for that carryon either, could very easily be a serious accident.

Reactions: 13
That poor women, you could see she didn’t want to turn around after and was trying to compose herself because she was being filmed for thousands to watch

Reactions: 14
That poor women, you could see she didn’t want to turn around after and was trying to compose herself because she was being filmed for thousands to watch
yeah & Rachel being the good mate getting her to cover herself while she was being carried - hope her watch wasn’t destroyed

Reactions: 4
What's the story with her label? No mention of it and no posts on the page since May

Reactions: 3
OMG I cringed hard watching those stories. We always suspected she was rough , but she’s very rough.
The language. Ok, we all curse, I do. But before I would label someone ‘bastards’ and shout and scream curses and then show to thousands of people- and she’s supposed to be a big business woman.
Also the lads - the cut of them. Vests; badly fitting shorts. Rough as anything .
And they went too far…. Might have been funny with one, but to keep going.
And how do they know if people can be thrown in? Someone could be on their period or any other health or personal reasons . Scum bags

Reactions: 18
OMG I cringed hard watching those stories. We always suspected she was rough , but she’s very rough.
The language. Ok, we all curse, I do. But before I would label someone ‘bastards’ and shout and scream curses and then show to thousands of people- and she’s supposed to be a big business woman.
Also the lads - the cut of them. Vests; badly fitting shorts. Rough as anything .
And they went too far…. Might have been funny with one, but to keep going.
And how do they know if people can be thrown in? Someone could be on their period or any other health or personal reasons . Scum bags
I can certainly picture her and Aimee punching the head off eachother now 🤔
Wonder is her ma & her bf moving into the office

• Haha
Reactions: 7
pure scumbags the whole lot of them. Roughest of the tough that's far from funny the weight of the gilrs and the height they were dropped there could have been a serious accident there

Reactions: 7
They really are rough as a badgers arse. I would have been furious to have been grabbed and carried to the pool like that.
Sometimes things like this just aren't funny

Reactions: 11
They really are rough as a badgers arse. I would have been furious to have been grabbed and carried to the pool like that.
Sometimes things like this just aren't funny
She was raging and totally aware of the filming.

Reactions: 5
She'll never win an Oscar that's for sure. She didn't even fight her way out of it. Rachel getting thrown in was staged but I don't think the others were. She is trying to look like the "hip-mammy" - NOT HAPPENING HEN!!!!

Forget to watch this thread 🤦🏻‍♀️What’s happening with the dresses?
The Amish community called, they wanted them back

Last edited:
  • Haha
She'll never win an Oscar that's for sure. She didn't even fight her way out of it. Rachel getting thrown in was staged but I don't think the others were. She is trying to look like the "hip-mammy" - NOT HAPPENING HEN!!!!

The Amish community called, they wanted them back
It was absolutely staged - notice how she was gently dropped in & the others weren’t?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.