Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keli88

I’m sorry but this narrative of her young daughter having to mind her Mammy rots me.
Of course there is nothing wrong with looking out for each other, but if she is reinforcing the idea that she needs to be minded, it’s an unfair burden.
Already I would imagine the eldest feels as though she has to mind the youngest. But this constant wailing into the phone and the first this Withour Daniel and the first that without Daniel is obv seeping through.
She needs to pull her big girl pants on and show some strength to those girls.
In fact I think she needs to do something on her own with them- and not always have tagalongs.
She is raising 3 young girls, and she needs to send the message that their Mammy, who is also a girl, can do anything that she wants to.

I had a friend growing up whose Mam suffered social and other anxiety. The amount of events and things she missed cos she felt she couldn’t leave her Mam- it’s an unfair burden to place on kids
As so someone who had this role put on them as a child when my parents split up, I was stuck with this role and am now 33 with kids of my own and I'm still the one to always make sure my mother is ok and having things done for her.
It took its toll so much that I lost some of my own identity as people said I was so much like her and I felt I was my mother rather than myself.

Between that and the toxicity of my family, I am in counselling and have been for near two years.
I feel so sorry for Leah as it's very hard to get away from as you dont want to disappoint your parents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Boogaloo Shrimp

You can't put a time of grief. I lost my only brother 21 years ago he was only 20 and myself and my family are far from over it. No I don't cry every day maybe haven't for a long time but nobody else see if I do because that's the way I am one thing I don't look for is peoples pity if you get me .This is who I am now I lost my dad 5 years ago so I know only to well what it's like. But let me tell you this one is yes she's had it though but she can find love again, she comes on crying for no other reason than for the pity, sympathy because who would honestly look at themselves crying into a phone. And another thing she cry's and boom next she's buzzn. Grief is a private thing and shouldn't be used for pity.
I know you can't put a time in grief, I lost my cousin to murder 8yrs ago and I still grieve for him (privately & not on SM for 1000s to see), I also lost my dad to dementia almost 2yrs ago, I miss my dad terribly, he was my hero but again, I will not show my grief on Instagram to show 1000s of followers and then try sell my feckin car in the next story. Grief is PRIVATE plain and simple. To exploit grief is so low especially when she also uses the grief of her CHILDREN.

Is it just me but i just like to shop normally, in shops, or online with big stores who offer free delivery or delivery over so much etc etc I'm not lining these influencers pockets and paying delivery ontop 🤣🤣
I do not and will not purchase a brand that any influencer #ad #collab with, I stay well clear of them and wouldn't want to help line their pockets anyway.

Reactions: 15

kathynates123

If the modelling contract doesn’t appear it’ll be “are der any boyz in yizzer class yih fancy? I was onyy Twel-liv wen I met yizzer daa “

Is she hoping Leah will get spotted by someone and get signed up for a teenage modelling career. If you didnt know you would think she was 11/12. Rachel has her beyond her years already.
e

• Haha

margesimpsin

Im not really sure what you get out of watching a bereaved mother with snot rolling down her face. Its not a competition you know.

I think you misinterpreted what is being said. Rachel's are "polished" tears. Full make up tears falling. And she is saying its a really bad day etc but it's polished.

Personally there would be no recovering from crying to do a try on haul look hunky dory for rest of day. My nose is Rudolph, my eyes are so swollen they are slits, they look like pissholes in the snow, I've a migraine I can't eat. I'm an ugly cryer plain and simple.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I swear if I had to remove that amount of shite off my bed before going asleep every night I'd just sleep on the floor.

• Haha
How come none of her A-ly-enddd dresses are never included as an option when she picks what to wear to something?
Wasn’t one of her selling points that they are perfect for any occasion?

• Haha

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Is she hoping Leah will get spotted by someone and get signed up for a teenage modelling career. If you didnt know you would think she was more than 11/12. Rachel has her beyond her years already.

Last edited:

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
What exactly is Rachel getting flashbacks of? I thought Daniel was never in her bedroom? Sorry if Leah had never slept in her own room that would have been rinsed for content a long time ago. Rachel truly is a despicable creature still milking the grief train with made up stories to justify kicking the child out of her room for more content. Sick

uncleted

VIP Member
Yep, raking the kids out of the first full week of school. For 10 days. Really poor choice in my opinion regardless of what class the kids are in.
I’ve never commented here but pop into the thread now and again, you’re all spot on. I started following her right before Daniel passed during the first lockdown so I had a lot of time to keep up with her stories. I pop in now and again and I genuinely can’t believe she is still going on the way she is. I feel awful saying it but the girl either needs counseling or give up using grief as the sole theme of her content. It’s not normal, I say this as I read the posters above commenting about the poor daughter. I have a best friend like this and we’re kid 30s, she’s still single working a high stress job and flat out taking care of her Mam. How does no one step in? Every post is about grief or Daniel, it’s no way to live for her or the girls.
I don’t want to believe she holds onto the grief as a sales angle but I do feel she found a lot of support from her following and she can’t let go of that, can’t let go of the constant daily flow of support in the form of DMs from strangers, freebies because people are so so kind to her, her friends helping her out around the house because she’s so adored and unable…
What message does this give single or god forbid, widowed mothers following her? I see it’s important for her to keep Daniels memory alive but this is the only way she seems to know how. It’s run it’s course and if she keeps it going she will continue to get more of these comments.

Taking the kids out of school for holidays is bad form, especially as you all mentioned no bother on her affording it during peak season. I’d say the friends had to go now so she followed. She really can’t do anything on her own, a good therapist could really help her.

The middle daughter is such a little dote though! Her excitement on the plane today was lovely

Foggy

Chatty Member
I went back a watched a few snippets of her highlight about Daniel's passing and funeral. There is a marked difference in her now. She is so confident now talking to camera, not to mention tiktoks now carrying on ridiculous. She really did sell her soul for the insta hun life.

Philgate

I have never seen anything as ridiculous as cycling/driving that girl around with the phone stuck in her hand and videoing themselves. It’s obvious she only gave a ride to get the shot then she was done. Imagine recording something so awkward and difficult to record.
Plus we all had our own thing yesterday- there is nothing entertaining or interesting about her kids playing. Lots of people have kids- who play- and love water. God her content is dire.

also , it looked like a halting site- all the kids tearing around on those things.
Total traveller vibes and she fit right in with the hair and the clothes. She’s really getting more rough by the day . I think when Daniel was with her he encouraged her to act with a bit more class and dignity and it’s obvious his family were a nice, dignified family. The longer she goes from him, the more the roughness comes out. Poor kids - no hope

Leopardqueen

Oh man the photos in the drawer… that’s just awful.
If Rachel planted them there she is one sick person…
But if the child did put them there then respect her privacy FFS!!